Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Nunspeet
Apply no later than Sunday March 3, 2024
Digital services are top of mind for you. We like that with you as a Web specialist; creative, appealing, versatile and always looking for innovation.
Come join our team, we will make something beautiful!
Due to the departure of a colleague, we are looking for a Web specialist for the Personnel, Organization and Communication (POC) team for 36 hours per week.
Where are you going to work?
Nunspeet is located on the Veluwe, surrounded by lots of greenery and beautiful nature. It is a popular part of the Netherlands with extensive forests, heathland, meadows and the Veluwemeer. Nunspeet has it! The municipality of Nunspeet has approximately 29,000 inhabitants and consists of Nunspeet, Elspeet, Hulshorst and Vierhouten. The town hall is located in the heart of the pleasant center of Nunspeet and is easily accessible via the A28 and within walking distance of the station. We are an informal organization with a pleasant working atmosphere and short lines.
This is your team
You are part of the Personnel, Organization and Communications team. It is an enthusiastic team of 29 colleagues who enjoy contributing in their own field.
You work with and for many colleagues in the organization, they know where to find you and vice versa! You work directly with the Online Advisor on a daily basis, you are a good team. You will also regularly work with other colleagues from the Communications team and the HRM team.
We work hard, but we also laugh hard; You will certainly find job satisfaction with us. For more information and an impression of our organization and colleagues, visit https://www.nunspeet.nl/werkenbij.
What are you going to do?
With a nose for improvements, you would like to sink your teeth into the website, intranet and municipal social media channels. You design, write, manage and advise; a perfect addition to our online team! Your drive for correct and appealing content affects everything. You will take care of the municipality’s website and the intranet and you will ensure the (further) development and management of online (application) forms.
Typo3 is our content management system. We monitor the municipal website with Siteimprove and we use Coosto to monitor the social media channels.
The common thread in your work is the themes of digital services and digital accessibility. You continuously think about optimizing services for residents and your colleagues; you go for the best result. Like no other, you know how to set the right tone to convey the message.
What else could your working day consist of? We’ll give you an idea:
- You test and monitor the web style and the agreements made about the website and the intranet.
- You provide correct and appealing content on the website and edit texts from others.
- You are the point of contact and advisor for colleagues and the board on the use of social media; you provide solicited and unsolicited information and guidance. You use available data to substantiate your advice.
- You identify developments and translate them into new digital (media) policy or further development of existing agreements.
- You advise colleagues and management about the online course we are taking. Everyone is on board because of your enthusiasm and expertise.
The list of activities is not set in stone. We closely monitor organizational, professional and legal developments. It is therefore important that you enjoy continuing to develop yourself and your work and that you encourage others to do so.
What are you bringing?
You like the mix of working independently and in a team. A positive attitude and cheerfulness in the workplace belong to you. You make contact easily and others also feel free to ask you questions. You are an important link in the online team, together you ensure optimal online services for the municipality. You also want to go the extra mile if necessary.
You are constantly dealing with change; You like this dynamic and it keeps you on your toes. The structure you create provides space and overview, also for others. Always staying on top of things is paramount; following developments and daring to be innovative is really something for you.
We also think it is important that you:
- has a minimum HBO working and thinking level.
- have experience in the field of online services.
This gives you an advantage:
- You write web texts that work, you look from the visitor’s perspective.
- You know which requirements our websites must meet: digital accessibility, inclusivity, archiving, privacy and security.
If there is something on our wish list that you are not bringing with you, but would like to learn, we would also like to hear from you!
What do we offer you?
In Nunspeet, the resident is central and the organization puts the employee first. We find personal development important. We offer our employees plenty of opportunities for training and personal growth. Together we create an environment in which we continue to bring out the best in each other. In addition, we will give you the following when you come to work with us:
- You will receive a salary between €3,014 and €4,752 gross per month for a 36-hour working week (starting scale 8, job scale 9). This depends on your knowledge and experience.
- You will receive an Individual Choice Budget of 17.45% of your annual salary.
- We offer you an annual contract with the intention of a permanent contract (mutual consent).
- We work hybrid; from home and at our modern workplaces in the town hall.
- You have plenty of development opportunities through Nunspeet Academy (craftsmanship, personal development and collaboration).
- An active staff association; It makes working at the municipality of Nunspeet (even) more fun. We are happy to give you examples of fun activities.
Do you want to know more?
We are happy to answer your questions. A telephone conversation can make the difference for you. Please feel free to call René Veldman, Online Advisor, on (0341) 25 99 11 or ask your questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are still unsure whether to apply, take advantage of our coffee moment. You can ask us any questions you have about the organization, the position or the working environment over a cup of coffee or tea. The coffee moment is on February 22. You can register until February 20th via email@example.com.
Of course, you can also apply straight away. We are curious about you, your motivation and your CV. You can apply until March 3
Useful to know: the interviews will be held on March 12
We ask you to submit a Certificate of Good Conduct upon entering employment.
Enthusiastic? Then respond to this vacancy today.
The vacancy is drawn up simultaneously internally and externally. In case of equal suitability, we prefer an internal candidate.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact Henriëtte Mulder from the Municipality of Nunspeet (
0341 25 92 10)
About the organization
Click here to see a video about working at the municipality of Nunspeet.
more about Municipality of Nunspeet >
0341 25 99 11
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.