Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Apply no later than Monday, March 4, 2024
Are you someone who can easily find your way in a challenging environment of Microsoft (Azure and on-premise), VMWare and Citrix products? Someone who feels responsible for an optimally functioning infrastructure and are you someone who finds balance between work and private life important? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
The RID Utrecht (Utrecht Regional ICT Service) is looking for one
For 36 hours a week
Who works with us with enthusiasm in a committed manner and ensures safe, consistent and reliable services in the managed environments.
Where will you work?
The RID Utrecht is the ICT partner for 7 organizations; the municipalities of Baarn, Bunnik, De Bilt, Soest, Utrechtse Heuvelrug, Wijk bij Duurstede and the Regional Social Service Kromme Rijn Heuvelrug. These organizations jointly represent approximately 220,000 residents. From Doorn, our RID employees support more than 2,100 employees in the province of Utrecht. In our young and informal organization we work intensively together on further professionalization and innovation of the ICT infrastructure and services. With us, you take initiative and consciously work to raise the quality of service to residents and companies to a higher level.
Who are we looking for?
You are an enthusiastic and committed professional with political sensitivity and problem-solving skills. You feel comfortable in a team but are also able to work independently. You do not hesitate to give unsolicited advice. Furthermore, you communicate clearly at all levels, you are service and customer oriented and you therefore make an active contribution to the realization of our objectives and plans. You are one of our business cards!
What are you going to do?
As a Technical Manager you are responsible for the optimal functioning of our ICT infrastructure. You ensure that our infrastructure is up-to-date and monitor availability through our monitoring environment. Your specialty is in the field of Microsoft (server and Cloud) products.
Your tasks include:
- Managing our ICT infrastructure.
- Ensuring the continuity and availability of the ICT infrastructure.
- Solving and preventing problems and disruptions in our ICT infrastructure.
- Implementing (non-standard) changes to our ICT infrastructure.
- Maintaining technical documentation.
- Making solicited and unsolicited improvement proposals regarding the infrastructure.
- Preparing documentation based on implemented changes.
- Your goal is to continuously improve the quality and stability of our infrastructure. In addition, you focus on continuity and security, continuously monitor developments and advise your colleagues.
Your ideal profile
As a technical manager you are responsible for the optimal functioning of our ICT infrastructure. You identify and resolve malfunctions and contribute to optimal availability and customer-oriented services. You also participate in projects and are able to lead (small) internal projects. In short, a varied range of tasks with many responsibilities but also many possibilities.
- You have an HBO working and thinking level.
- You have extensive experience in a similar position.
- Specific knowledge and certification on several of the following products:
- Knowledge of the following is an advantage:
- Top desk.
You also have these competencies:
- You are an expert discussion partner for colleagues and clients, you see connections and bring topics and content together.
- You are structured and able to keep an overview.
- You are socially skilled, you can communicate convincingly in written and oral form and you make contact easily.
- You have a sense of humor :).
What do we offer you?
A challenging job with many responsibilities in a dynamic environment. Space for personal development with a good balance between work and private life. Depending on education and experience, a maximum salary of €4,752 (functional scale 9) gross per month applies (municipal civil servants salary table, reference date January 1, 2024). Amounts apply to a 36-hour working week. In addition to the salary, you will receive an individual choice budget (17.05% of your salary). With this budget you can make choices that suit your stage of life, personal wishes and goals. So you decide when and for what you use your budget. Consider, for example, purchasing extra holiday hours, extra income through payment of the budget, training/bicycle, etc.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Do not wait any longer and apply immediately! In your motivation letter, let us know what great results you achieved in a previous job and how you did this. Does the position appeal to you and do you meet the job requirements? Then respond immediately online! The HR team of the municipality of De Bilt supports the RID-Utrecht in this recruitment and selection procedure. An assessment may be part of the procedure.
Do you want to know more?
Would you like to know more about the content of the position? Or would you first like to get acquainted in a casual manner and experience the atmosphere (and a cup of coffee) at your possible future workplace? Send a message to Eric van Heck (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will make an appointment.
More information about our organization can be found at: www.rid-utrecht.nl.
To share? Yes please! Acquisition? No thanks.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact Sandra Blaz from De Bilt (
About the organization
more about RID Utrecht >
088 03 10 400
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.