Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
City of Haarlem
Apply no later than Monday, January 1, 2024
Department IV provides user-friendly, reliable and secure i-services, so that residents, companies, administration, employees and (chain) partners are well supported. The department wants to make digital (work) life easy for all users. We do this with a driven, friendly, close-knit and diverse team of people with different nationalities and backgrounds. We live our organizational values Open, Driven and Involved in general and the values of department IV in particular: Respect, an agreement is an agreement and together. The organization works for the municipalities of Haarlem and Zandvoort. From the charm of the historic city to the beach of a cozy village. Department IV has an important role in providing services to residents and we ensure that this is aligned with the different characters of the municipalities.
The Information Provision (IV) department is looking for a technical manager to strengthen the Development and Management team. If you enjoy contributing to the optimal functioning of the infrastructure and future developments with your excellent knowledge of Microsoft techniques and broader knowledge and experience, then this position is for you! The Development and Management team develops and manages the technology under the hood of the Information Provision (IV) department: applications, infrastructure and in-house software development. Together with approximately 30 technical administrators and developers, you will work on safe and reliable solutions for today and tomorrow. The Technical Management sub-team operates within the Development and Management team. It is an enthusiastic and close-knit team with approximately 12 colleagues, which represents the quality of the technical environment, the customers and each other. The team is rich in technical specializations such as Microsoft, VMware (SDDC and EUC), Cisco technology and security solutions.
- You are responsible for the management and (further) development of the Infrastructure.
- You monitor the availability of the environment.
- You solve 2nd line disruptions and problems and work together with direct and indirect colleagues.
- You contact suppliers to resolve (3rd line) malfunctions and problems.
- You ensure that Life Cycle Management is and remains in order.
- You initiate and implement (structured) changes.
- You ensure that the safety of the environment is and remains in order.
- You advise users, colleagues and management on optimizing use and new developments.
- You participate in the picket roster.
- You can work well independently and in a team
- You are flexible and active; If a malfunction occurs, you take charge or help colleagues to restore the service extension as quickly as possible
- You are used to working in a structured way
- You are proactive; you identify improvements and tackle them yourself or in collaboration with direct or indirect colleagues.
What do we ask of you?
- You have at least an HBO education or work and thinking level.
- Every member of the team has basic knowledge of Windows, Networking, Linux etc.
- Your strength, knowledge and experience lie with Microsoft products including Server 2022, AD, Azure-AD, AD-connect, SCOM, SCCM, WSUS, PKI, Security, Hardening, Logging, SSO via SAML
- You have good knowledge and extensive experience with virtualization technology.
- You preferably have knowledge and experience with an Azure or VMware AWS cloud environment.
- You have experience with standard ITIL processes such as incident, problem and change management.
- A versatile job for 32 to 36 hours per hour per week within a dynamic field of work in an organization characterized by socially conscious people with ambition and talent. If you recognize yourself in this, you have good career prospects at the municipality of Haarlem;
- The salary is between €3,396 and €5,009 gross per month for 36 hours, depending on education and experience.
- You will also receive an Individual Choice Budget (IKB) of 17.05% that you can spend according to your own preferences.
- You start with an annual contract that we are happy to convert into a permanent contract if you perform well;
- In addition to your salary, we are happy to offer you even more: flexible working hours and hybrid workplaces where you can count on good facilities to enable working from home (laptop, telephone), various options to stimulate your personal development and an excellent working atmosphere.
- We work with a wide diversity of people. Diverse in culture, age, orientation, gender, mental and physical condition and religion. We want to use the power of diversity and talents of employees to achieve good results in all areas for the residents of Haarlem and Zandvoort and create a place where everyone feels at home.
You can apply for this vacancy via this link: Working at Haarlem and Zandvoort.
Knowing more? Please feel free to contact Hans Vingerhoeds, Management and Development Team Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 8106 7210.
If you have any questions regarding the application procedure, please send them to email@example.com
More information about this vacancy?
Contact the Municipality of Haarlem (
0235 11 51 15)
About the organization
Do you want to contribute to a socially involved, reliable and professional organization? Come work at Haarlem! The organization has different roles. That of a reliable service provider, professional client, expert director and socially conscious employer. In order to fulfill these roles effectively, the municipality is continuously developing and provides room for initiative and innovation. Working for Haarlem also means working for 2 boards: Haarlem and Zandvoort. We work area-oriented, with partners inside and outside the city and in ever-changing networks. Enter a flexible organization where you can discover, research and develop your talents.
more about Municipality of Haarlem >
Side vest 39
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.