Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
City of Haarlem
Team managers Information provision
Apply no later than Friday 24 March 2023
This team is responsible for all digital workplaces and their support in the office and at home. The team is working on further professionalization of the services. You manage approximately 20 support employees and functional managers. You have experience with service management, knowledge of ITIL and an HBO working and thinking level.
Team Development and Management including Security
In this team, all activities are focused on the management and development of applications and infrastructure, including in-house software development. In addition to further professionalizing life cycle management, (software) development and strengthening digital resilience, there is also a task here in shaping the future design of the technology. You manage more than 30 technical administrators, developers and a technical security officer and you have an HBO background with knowledge of management and development of IT solutions.
Team Change management and Information management
This team includes a number of disciplines that provide direction for further digitization, such as architecture, project management, scrum masters, innovation and information management. The employees of this team often work together in multidisciplinary teams. You manage a team of approximately 24 people, have an HBO background and knowledge of and experience with portfolio management and project-based and agile working.
- You are the first point of contact for employees in your team and take care of their well-being and development.
- You ensure that your team is up to the mark through recruitment, hiring, coaching and training.
- You work on the further professionalization of your team’s products and processes.
- You strengthen cooperation both within the department and beyond. Your style is facilitating. The sub teams have worked as self-organizing teams in recent years.
- You advise the department manager with regard to the development direction and the associated competencies.
- As part of the Management Team, you are jointly responsible for the further development of the department’s services within the policy and financial frameworks.
- A versatile job for 36 hours a week within a dynamic field of work in an organization characterized by socially aware people with ambition and talent. If you recognize yourself in this, you have good career prospects at the municipality of Haarlem.
- You can really mean something. Your contribution is well reflected in our medium-sized organization.
- You start with an annual contract that we are happy to convert into a permanent contract if it functions well.
- The salary differs per team manager, depends on experience and education. For team Customer Support, the salary is between €3,701 – €5,372 and for the other two teams between €4,447 – and €6,103 per month for a full-time appointment in a 36-hour working week (excl. 17.05% Individual Choice Budget ). These are new positions, so grading is subject to determination.
- A good package of fringe benefits including flexible working hours. You can buy or sell vacation days. We are fully committed to the development of the individual employee within our Talent and Development Programme.
- We work hybrid where you can work both at home and at the office in consultation. For this you will receive a laptop and mobile phone on loan.
- At the municipality of Haarlem we work with a great diversity of people. Diverse in culture, age, sexual orientation, gender, mental and physical condition and religion. We want to use the power of diversity and talents of employees to achieve good results in all areas for the residents of Haarlem and Zandvoort and create a place where everyone feels at home.
Who are we?
The IV department provides user-friendly, reliable and secure i-services, so that residents, companies, administration, employees and (chain) partners are well supported. The department wants to make digital (work) life easy for all users.
We do this with a driven, cosy, close-knit and diverse team of people with different nationalities and backgrounds. We live our organizational values Open, Driven and Involved in general and the values of the department IV in particular: Respect, A deal is a deal and Together.
The organization works for the municipalities of Haarlem and Zandvoort. From the charm of the historic city to the beach of a cozy village. Department IV has an important role in providing services to residents and we will ensure that these are in line with the different characters of the municipalities.
Terms of employment
- A manager who is both people-oriented and who brings substantive baggage with him.
- You can motivate and stimulate employees in both their own growth and the development of the department.
- With your communication skills you are able to achieve results in a complex environment with different interests and contradictions.
- A completed relevant HBO education with a technical background or a demonstrable minimum HBO working and thinking level.
- Leadership experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with IT in general and the field of work of the team in particular.
You can apply for the above vacancy until March 24, 2023 via our site www.haarlem.nl/werken-bij-de-gemeente-haarlem.
For more information about the position, please contact Gitti Swinkels, department manager IV, tel. 06-18604537 or email address email@example.com.
Questions regarding the application procedure can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment may be one of the possibilities.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
More information about this vacancy?
Please contact Recruitment & Selection of the Municipality of Haarlem (
About the organization
Do you want to contribute to a socially involved, reliable and professional organization? Come work at Haarlem! The organization has different roles. That of a reliable service provider, professional client, expert director and socially conscious employer. In order to be able to fulfill these roles properly, the municipality is constantly developing and provides room for initiative and innovation. Working for Haarlem also means working for 2 boards: Haarlem and Zandvoort. We work area-oriented, with partners inside and outside the city and in ever-changing networks. Join a flexible organization where you can discover, research and develop your talents.
more about Municipality of Haarlem >
Side vest 39
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.