Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Team leader ICT & Information Provision
Apply no later than Sunday, November 12, 2023
Team leader ICT & Information Provision
Municipalities of Oostzaan and Wormerland
Education level HBO – WO ▪ Maximum €6470,- ▪ Job scale 12 ▪ annual contract ▪ 36 hours
We are OVER: the work organization of the municipalities of Oostzaan and Wormerland. Two municipalities
be administratively independent. OVER is a small and fine organization, but big on topics. Due to our location, close to the larger cities of Zaandam and Amsterdam, we are familiar with many of the challenges of a larger city. We tackle this with a close-knit team. At OVER we trust each other, colleagues help each other.
IS THIS YOU?
Are you an experienced team leader who helps his or her team develop both personally and substantively? If you can help employees and therefore our organization move forward on important topics, you are the right person. The topics you can think about are information security, privacy, architecture, but also data management and digitalization.
You will be responsible for both ICT and Information Provision and you bring knowledge and experience in both fields.
- You have at least HBO work and thinking level
- You have experience with coaching employees and you get energy from this
- You can communicate excellently, at different levels, and know how to convince and get others on board
- You have knowledge of legislation, regulations and government policy
- You are familiar with current developments in the field of ICT and Information Provision and can think about this at a tactical level
- You can transfer your knowledge and ideas well to your team
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As Team Leader ICT & Information Provision you will be responsible for the team that includes both ICT and Information Provision. This team consists of at least 11 people with additional input from external parties when necessary.
There are important topics on the agenda for both fields.
For example, we want to make further steps in the field of digitization and security, we are working on the architecture and we want to make progress with our archive. The latter means eliminating backlogs, further transformation to the digital archive and ensuring further connection with current developments. We recently added new positions such as process designer, analyst and privacy officer to the team. You will be given a hand in successfully entering this.
You involve your team in all developments and ensure that everyone is ready to keep going. You look critically at processes and initiate improvements. Naturally, there are many contacts with suppliers and you maintain control over this. There are many plans ready and it is important to implement them!
Working at OVER-Municipalities means deepening, broadening and freedom. Within our informal organizations you have short lines of communication with the councilor, partners and executive colleagues. You can have an opinion about everything and be a bit professionally stubborn. That is something we appreciate, we would also like to learn from you!
- You are responsible for the daily management of the IT and information provision team
- You monitor developments within the team and ensure that everyone is and remains ready to go along with this
- You are responsible for topics such as information security, security, architecture, privacy and user management, digitalization, process management and management information
- You are ultimately responsible for supplier management
- You are also the face of the department and interact with other team leaders in (staff) meetings and beyond
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We are a fun, ambitious work organization with courage. We offer you the space to use and develop your talents and to contribute your own ideas.
- A gross monthly salary of a maximum of €6,470 (maximum scale 12 Cao SGO for a 36-hour working week, depending on education and experience)
- An extra budget of 17.05% per year, which you can use for a bicycle, education/training, extra leave or a monthly benefit;
- Travel allowance for commuting €0.21 per kilometer (from 10 km), there is no maximum;
- Full public transport allowance (2nd class);
- A very good pension scheme with ABP;
- 23 days of leave with the option to purchase additional;
- An annual contribution to your health insurance costs;
- An annual contract with the intention of permanent employment. We are happy to commit to you!
- A position of 36 hours per week;
- An iPhone and a MacBook (on loan).
- We have been working independently of time and place (hybrid) since 2010!
- And of course, a close-knit team and a nice working atmosphere!
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Do you want to strengthen our team? Then send your CV with motivation to us via the application button. Do you have questions about the position or the application procedure? Then call the recruiter Jolanda Pranger 06 – 25 27 14 21
This vacancy is open until November 12, 2023.
If the suitable candidate registers, we will contact each other immediately. The vacancy will be taken offline sooner after being filled. So be quick, we would love to get to know you!
This vacancy is posted internally and externally at the same time. If there is equal suitability, we will choose an internal candidate.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact Jolanda Pranger from OVER-Gemeenten (
About the organization
We are OVER municipalities: the combined work organization of Oostzaan and Wormerland. Collaboration while retaining your own management and identity.
We have been supporting both municipalities with more than 160 colleagues for ten years. Ambitious, innovative and results-oriented. By joining forces and knowledge we can work faster and smarter. This improves services to our residents, companies and institutions. To ensure that they can live, work and recreate comfortably. That is the strength and motivation of OVER!
Do you want a job where you can really make a difference? Where is there room for your ideas and own initiative? OVER municipalities is looking for enthusiastic colleagues. To continue building our unique organization together. Curious about what we can offer you? Then take a look at our vacancies. We’d love to meet you! https://over-gemeenten.nl/vacatures/
more about OVER-Municipalities >
075 – 651 21 00
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.