Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Lelystad
Apply no later than Friday 30 June 2023
Why do you want to work at the municipality of Lelystad as a system administrator? Because you can practice your profession here in all the space. You decide where, when and how you work. This is how you add color to your work for Lelystad.
What will you do as a system administrator?
Every year we are challenged to shape major changes in the management of the IT infrastructure. The complexity of both the technology and the interdependencies is increasing to such an extent that we must focus on the efforts of partners to continue to guarantee future availability and flexibility. Within this position you monitor the work carried out by the external partners. This includes the following responsibilities:
- managing management (security, performance and availability), change, malfunctions, monitoring, preventive maintenance, timely upgrades and contract management (based on SLA, DAP, DFA);
- advise in relation to the above areas;
- recording procedures and documenting activities;
- participate in IT projects.
For the sake of completeness, we add that you are not afraid to leave parts of your management to the external partners.
Where are you going to do this?
We are ambitious at the municipality of Lelystad. Together we ensure that Lelystad becomes an even more beautiful place for residents, entrepreneurs and visitors. We are succeeding in this, for example, by further developing our coast and finding innovative ways to support residents and entrepreneurs.
As soon as you work with us, you will see how we work together: with respect for each other and by combining freedom and responsibility. This is the case throughout the municipality and you will certainly experience this within the Information Management and Automation (IMA) team, where you are part of the ICT Service Desk and IT management sub-team. This team consists of 7 colleagues. Together you take care of all issues in the field of ICT within the organization.
“We are connected in technology and that strengthens our team spirit. We are the team that deals with digital transformation. Innovation, a close-knit atmosphere and cooperation are our keys to success.”
Dennis Post, technical project leader IMA
What you bring?
You are a person who takes initiative and dares to make choices. You simply remain yourself while you share your unique talents with us and pursue your ambitions. In your work you show that you can collaborate, advise and coordinate. For this vacancy of system administrator you also have:
- HBO working and thinking level;
- experience in managing external partners;
- knowledge of municipal organisation, work processes and applications;
- work experience as a (director) telecom manager (physical and mobile);
- work experience in procuring products and/or services.
What you earn?
Only if you grow can our municipality continue to grow in all areas. There is therefore a wide choice of training and education and there are career opportunities within the municipality. In addition, for this position (based on 36 hours per week) you can count on:
- €3,396.00 to €5,009.00 gross per month. That’s scale 10;
- options for working from home and a compensation for hybrid working of €3.00 net per day;
- 27 vacation days per year;
- reimbursement of all your public transport costs (second class). When traveling by car, we reimburse €0.21 per kilometer (up to 60 kilometers one-way commuting distance);
- a laptop and mobile phone;
- pension accrual via ABP, the pension fund for government and education.
And there is more: 17.05% individual choice budget. You can choose how you use this: for example, do you want more salary, more pension or more days off? The choice is yours. More information about the budget and a complete overview of our terms of employment can be found at www.werkenvoorlelystad.nl/voorwaarden.
Will you take the next step?
If you are ready to give color to your work, take the step to our municipality. We’re closer than you think.
- Apply for the position. Good to know is that we close the procedure as soon as the ideal system administrator has been found.
- You will immediately receive an automatic application confirmation. Do you miss this one? Check the spam box.
- Do you have any questions or would you like to receive more information? Please contact Jacob Warris, team leader IMA, on 06-12088647.
- Later in the procedure, we will ask you for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG). Costs? We pay that for you.
More information about this vacancy?
Please contact Yvonne Heinrichs of the Municipality of Lelystad (
About the organization
Working for the municipality of Lelystad means working for a young dynamic provincial capital. The municipality is an active work organization with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere and plenty of development opportunities.
more about Municipality of Lelystad >
Town hall square 2
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.