Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Nijkerk
Apply no later than Sunday, April 30, 2023
Nijkerk is growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a challenging environment to use your knowledge and skills as a system administrator?
Do you want to keep our ICT working properly and safely and develop it further together with your colleague system administrators and the others in the IT team? And at the same time seize the opportunities offered to you to develop yourself further? Then we are looking for you as a system administrator.
What are you going to do?
As a system administrator, you manage the municipal technical infrastructure together with the other system administrators and you ensure that it functions properly. You contribute to organization-wide projects, such as starting to work from MS-Teams and the move to a new town hall in 2024, the preparations of which are in full swing. You provide 2nd and 3rd line support via the Service Desk and Application Management. You trace causes of problems and contribute to appropriate solutions. You implement new releases/patches on our systems and document the changes and incidents. You offer colleagues support based on your professional knowledge. You maintain operational contacts with a number of external suppliers from whom we purchase ICT services. You are able to set priorities, take into account the customer and stakeholders and do not lose sight of the end goal. You are proactive and communicative in this. In this broad, varied position with regularly difficult issues, you work closely with colleagues from a ‘can do’ attitude.
Where do you come to work?
Team Informatisering is a close-knit team of more than 15 colleagues. It includes Technical Management, the Service Desk and Advice & Support. We face significant challenges, but we are never alone. We know where to find each other, help each other, take the time to spar and work closely together to support the organization properly and efficiently with digital resources. The team is and continues to develop, just like our field, both locally within the organization of Nijkerk and towards a partnership between four municipalities: Bunschoten, Leusden, Nijkerk and Putten.
What do we offer you?
- First of all, a warm welcome from enthusiastic colleagues and a relaxed and informal working atmosphere;
- With a job that allows you to have an impact on the municipality of Nijkerk;
- A job with career opportunities in your own role and beyond;
- A municipality that pays attention to a good work-life balance and the possibility of hybrid working;
- An excellent package of employment conditions according to the Collective Labor Agreement for municipalities: a gross monthly salary of up to €5,009 based on 36 hours (scale 10). We adjust the exact amount to your knowledge and experience. Fitting into the temporary starting scale is one of the possibilities;
- An Individual Choice Budget (IKB) of 17.05% of the gross annual salary. You can spend this amount on, among other things, taking extra days off;
- An employment contract for the duration of 1 year, with a view to a permanent contract with good performance and unchanged circumstances.
What do we ask?
- You have at least 2 years of experience in managing, understanding and knowledge of ICT infrastructure.
- You function at an HBO working and thinking level and have the potential and the will to develop this further.
- You have a good technical basis (Windows server, M365, Virtualization), certification is an advantage.
- You have insight into Microsoft infrastructures (ADFS, Azure, Intune), certification is an advantage.
- You have experience in at least a few of the following fields:
- Server and Desktop virtualization (VMWare vSphere and Horizon View)
- Microsoft Server environment (Azure, M365, AD, Policies)
- Storage (SAN) and backup
- You are generally familiar with network components such as switches and firewalls.
- You are familiar with working according to ITIL.
- You have a good command of the English language.
- You are willing to work from home outside office hours and after some time.
- Experience with technical application management is an advantage.
We expect joint results and team-transcending thinking and working from all our colleagues.
Who are we?
Nijkerk is a historic medium-sized municipality, centrally located between the turbulent Randstad, the beautiful Veluwe and Gelderse Valley. Dynamic and in full development. And that means challenges, because not everything is possible everywhere and all the time.
In our organization we want your talents to be expressed and that your talent can develop further – The right person in the right place.
Are you excited?
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and have you become enthusiastic? Then we cordially invite you to respond. If a suitable candidate registers, an interview will be scheduled immediately. When a candidate is hired, the vacancy will immediately go offline. You can apply via the application button www.werkenbijblnp.nl.
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about this position or the team, please contact Hille de Graaf, Team Head, telephone number: 06 – 13 98 78 81.
If you have any questions about the application procedure, please contact Milja Hoonakker HRM advisor, telephone number: 06 – 22 38 55 70.
Check out our website: www.nijkerk.eu
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
More information about this vacancy?
Please contact the HR department of the Municipality of Nijkerk (
About the organization
Working at the municipality of Nijkerk means working at a modern government organization. We give you the confidence and responsibility to perform your work in the best possible way. Together with the colleagues in your team, you stand for the agreed results and quality. There is a lot of room within our organization to develop further, for example by taking on a job outside your own field of work. Are you an independent, flexible and enterprising professional? Do you like working together and do you want to mean something to society? Then working at the municipality of Nijkerk is really something for you.
more about Municipality of Nijkerk >
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.