Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
City of Haarlem
Apply no later than Monday, January 1, 2024
Department IV provides user-friendly, reliable and secure i-services, so that residents, companies, administration, employees and (chain) partners are well supported. The department wants to make digital (work) life easy for all users. We do this with a driven, friendly, close-knit and diverse team of people with different nationalities and backgrounds. We live our organizational values Open, Driven and Involved in general and the values of department IV in particular: Respect, an agreement is an agreement and together. The organization works for the municipalities of Haarlem and Zandvoort. From the charm of the historic city to the beach of a cozy village. Department IV has an important role in providing services to residents and we ensure that this is aligned with the different characters of the municipalities.
The Information Services department is looking for new colleagues for the Customer Support Team. Do you enjoy solving problems and are you technically skilled? Are you customer-friendly and do you always work in a structured manner? Then this job is for you! Team Customer Support is the calling card of the IV department and responsible for all digital workplaces and their support at the office and at home. Together with approximately 20 support employees and functional managers, you work on continuously improving services. Your work is varied and you can be deployed at the service desk, workplace management and/or hardware management.
You help customers by:
- Register notifications and handle notifications and changes.
- Maintain the shared mailbox.
- Delivering or taking in hardware.
- Providing support on hardware at various locations in Haarlem and Zandvoort.
- Create and manage knowledge items and manuals.
- Maintain the CMDB.
- Hardware to order.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You keep your agreements.
- You have communication skills.
- You can do your work excellently both in a team and individually.
- You are flexible and can switch quickly.
What do we ask of you?
- A completed MBO ICT level 4 training;
- At least 2 years of experience as a service desk employee or a similar position as a help desk employee or IT support employee;
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows 10, Linux, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, (Azure) Active Directory, SCCM, Workspace One, Apple and HP.
- Knowledge of and experience with TOPdesk is an advantage.
- You may be asked to work picket shifts.
- A versatile job for 36 hours a week within a dynamic field of work in an organization characterized by socially conscious people with ambition and talent. If you recognize yourself in this, you have good career prospects at the municipality of Haarlem;
- The salary is between €2,878 and €4,052 gross per month for a 36-hour working week, depending on your education and experience.
- You will also receive an Individual Choice Budget (IKB) of 17.05% that you can spend according to your own preferences.
- You start with an annual contract that we are happy to convert into a permanent contract if you perform well;
- In addition to your salary, we are happy to offer you even more: hybrid workplaces where you can count on good facilities to enable working from home (laptop, telephone), various options to stimulate your personal development, an excellent working atmosphere and a good pension scheme.
- We work with a wide diversity of people. Diverse in culture, age, orientation, gender, mental and physical condition and religion. We want to use the power of diversity and talents of employees to achieve good results in all areas for the residents of Haarlem and Zandvoort and create a place where everyone feels at home.
You can apply for this vacancy via this link: Working at Haarlem and Zandvoort.
For more information about the position, please contact Madelaine Uktolseja, Customer Support team manager, 06 46 21 50 09 or email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the application procedure, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you also like to get to know each other briefly while enjoying a cup of tea or coffee? Then that’s possible! On November 8, 15, 22 and 29 we are available for coffee dates between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM. Email or call us to make an appointment.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact the Municipality of Haarlem (
0235 11 51 15)
About the organization
Do you want to contribute to a socially involved, reliable and professional organization? Come work at Haarlem! The organization has different roles. That of a reliable service provider, professional client, expert director and socially conscious employer. In order to fulfill these roles effectively, the municipality is continuously developing and provides room for initiative and innovation. Working for Haarlem also means working for 2 boards: Haarlem and Zandvoort. We work area-oriented, with partners inside and outside the city and in ever-changing networks. Enter a flexible organization where you can discover, research and develop your talents.
more about Municipality of Haarlem >
Side vest 39
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.