Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
City of Haarlem
Senior Support Employee
Apply no later than Monday, January 1, 2024
Department IV provides user-friendly, reliable and secure i-services, so that residents, companies, administration, employees and (chain) partners are well supported. The department wants to make digital (work) life easy for all users. We do this with a driven, friendly, close-knit and diverse team of people with different nationalities and backgrounds. We live our organizational values Open, Driven and Involved in general and the values of department IV in particular: Respect, an agreement is an agreement and together. The organization works for the municipalities of Haarlem and Zandvoort. From the charm of the historic city to the beach of a cozy village. Department IV has an important role in providing services to residents and we ensure that this is aligned with the different characters of the municipalities.
The Information Services department is looking for a new colleague for the Customer Support Team. Do you enjoy solving problems and are you technically skilled? Are you customer-friendly and do you always work in a structured manner? Then this job is for you! Team Customer Support is the calling card of the IV department and responsible for all digital workplaces and their support at the office and at home. Together with approximately 20 support employees and functional managers, you work on continuously improving services. Your work is varied and you can be deployed at the service desk, workplace management and/or hardware management.
You help customers by:
- register notifications and handle notifications and changes.
- to guide your colleagues and provide them with professional support.
- manage major disruptions.
- to report and advise to department management IV.
- maintain the shared mailbox.
- deliver or accept hardware.
- to provide support on hardware, at various locations in Haarlem and Zandvoort.
- maintain the CMDB.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You keep your agreements.
- You have communication skills.
- You can do your work excellently both in a team and individually.
- You are flexible and can switch quickly.
- You can withstand a bit of hectic pace and deadlines.
What do we ask of you?
- A completed MBO ICT level 4 training.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows 10, Linux, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, (Azure) Active Directory, SCCM, Workspace One, Apple and HP.
- Knowledge of and experience with TOPdesk is an advantage.
- You may be asked to work picket shifts.
- We believe personal growth is important and offer numerous opportunities for this. Consider following training, certifications and other courses through our ‘Academy Haarlem’.
- An employment contract for 36 hours per week. You start with an annual contract that we are happy to convert into a permanent contract if you perform well.
- The salary depends on experience and education and amounts to a maximum of €4,537 gross per month (scale 8) for full-time employment of 36 hours per week.
- In addition, you will receive a 17.05% Individual Choice Budget on your gross salary that you can spend as you wish. With the IKB you make choices that suit you and you determine some of your employment conditions yourself. For example, you can supplement your monthly income with a partial payment from the IKB. Or you can convert it into extra leave or achieve gross-net benefits when purchasing, for example, a bicycle, a sports subscription or a training course that is not reimbursed by the employer.
- In addition to your salary, we are happy to offer you even more: flexible working hours and hybrid workplaces, where you can count on good facilities to enable working from home (laptop, telephone).
- The secondary employment conditions include reimbursement of your public transport travel costs for commuting and partially paid parental leave. ABP is the pension fund for the government and offers our employees a good pension scheme.
- At the municipality of Haarlem we work with a wide diversity of people. Diverse in culture, age, orientation, gender, mental and physical condition and religion. We want to use the power of diversity and talents of employees to achieve good results in all areas for the residents of Haarlem and Zandvoort and create a place where everyone feels at home.
You can apply via our website: Working at Haarlem and Zandvoort. Knowing more? Please feel free to contact Madelaine Uktolseja email@example.com or 06 4621 5009
If you have any questions regarding the application procedure, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about this vacancy?
Contact the Municipality of Haarlem (
0235 11 51 15)
About the organization
Do you want to contribute to a socially involved, reliable and professional organization? Come work at Haarlem! The organization has different roles. That of a reliable service provider, professional client, expert director and socially conscious employer. In order to fulfill these roles effectively, the municipality is continuously developing and provides room for initiative and innovation. Working for Haarlem also means working for 2 boards: Haarlem and Zandvoort. We work area-oriented, with partners inside and outside the city and in ever-changing networks. Enter a flexible organization where you can discover, research and develop your talents.
more about Municipality of Haarlem >
Side vest 39
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.