Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
City of Haarlem
Senior Information Management Advisor
Apply no later than Monday, January 1, 2024
Department IV provides user-friendly, reliable and secure i-services, so that residents, companies, administration, employees and (chain) partners are well supported. The department wants to make digital (work) life easy for all users. We do this with a driven, friendly, close-knit and diverse team of people with different nationalities and backgrounds. We live our organizational values Open, Driven and Involved in general and the values of department IV in particular: respect, an agreement is an agreement and together.
The organization works for the municipalities of Haarlem and Zandvoort. From the charm of the historic city to the beach of a cozy village. Department IV has an important role in providing services to residents and we ensure that this is aligned with the different characters of the municipalities.
Are themes such as e-depot, case-oriented working, quality system and data management anchored in your DNA? And would you like to contribute to the dynamic innovations that are currently being realized in the field of digital information management? Then we would like to meet you!
As an information management advisor, you actively contribute to keeping all our digital information accessible and reliable. Together with the Information Management team, you make an important contribution to the further development of a fully digital organization.
The Information Management team ensures that all municipal information is available, findable and reliable for residents, institutions, management and employees. The team includes functional managers of the central DMS/case system, user support staff, record managers, advisors and the head of information management. Information management is part of the Change management and Information management team that provides direction for the digitization of the municipality through projects, programs and agile teams. You will work together with approximately 24 colleagues from professional disciplines such as architecture, project management, scrum masters, innovation and information management.
- You provide advice on the design of information management. You do this in digitization projects, in tenders for applications and in migration projects.
- You coordinate the implementation of changes in case-oriented working by coordinating with stakeholders such as the professional departments and the information management team.
- You make the municipality’s quality standards and frameworks applicable. This can be done, for example, in the form of procedures, working methods and manuals.
- You contribute to the development of policy, for example on email storage. To adopt policy, prepare proposals and decisions.
- You develop the quality system for information and ensure that the system is further implemented.
- You ensure that the correct information management tools are developed and applied.
- You record data about processes and information in our core registration.
- You are someone who likes to think about the development of information in the broadest sense, but also likes to solve practical problems and solutions together.
- You have a healthy dose of humor and the ability to put things into perspective and you actively contribute to job satisfaction and pleasant interaction with your colleagues.
- You have initiative and can work independently, but you enjoy being part of a team and organization in which you can promote the importance of information management.
- You can convey complex topics clearly and comprehensibly, both orally and in writing.
- You are eager to learn and curious.
What do we ask of you?
- You demonstrably have in-depth and up-to-date knowledge in the field.
- You have acquired this knowledge through relevant training in the field of digital information and archive management.
- You know the laws and regulations and know how to translate them clearly into advice and policy. At the same time, you also know how to make the connection with the broader development towards an accessible and sustainable digital government.
A versatile job for 32-36 hours per week within a dynamic field of work in an organization characterized by socially conscious people with ambition and talent. If you recognize yourself in this, you have good career prospects at the municipality of Haarlem; You can really mean something. Your contribution is well reflected in our medium-sized organization; You start with an annual contract that we are happy to convert into a permanent contract if you perform well; The salary is between €3,396 and €5,366 gross per month for 36 hours, depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary employment conditions including flexible working hours. You can buy or sell vacation days. We fully focus on the development of the individual employee within our Talent and Development Program; We work hybrid where you can work from home or at the office in consultation. For this you will be loaned a laptop and mobile phone; At the municipality of Haarlem we work with a wide diversity of people. Diverse in culture, age, orientation, gender, mental and physical condition and religion. We want to use the power of diversity and talents of employees to achieve good results in all areas for the residents of Haarlem and Zandvoort and create a place where everyone feels at home.
You can apply via our site: Working at the Municipality of Haarlem and Zandvoort. Knowing more? Please feel free to contact Ferry Meinesz, Change Management and Information Management Team Manager via email@example.com or 06 4621 5449.
Would you also like to get to know each other briefly while enjoying a cup of tea or coffee? Then that’s possible! On November 8, 15, 22 and 29 we are available for coffee dates between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM. Email or call us to make an appointment.
If you have any questions regarding the application procedure, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be one of the options.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact the Municipality of Haarlem (
0235 11 51 15)
About the organization
Do you want to contribute to a socially involved, reliable and professional organization? Come work at Haarlem! The organization has different roles. That of a reliable service provider, professional client, expert director and socially conscious employer. In order to fulfill these roles effectively, the municipality is continuously developing and provides room for initiative and innovation. Working for Haarlem also means working for 2 boards: Haarlem and Zandvoort. We work area-oriented, with partners inside and outside the city and in ever-changing networks. Enter a flexible organization where you can discover, research and develop your talents.
more about Municipality of Haarlem >
Side vest 39
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.