Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Apply no later than Sunday, December 3, 2023
As a (future) records manager at the BUCH, the core of your position is to organize that information located in applications, on network drives, in e-mail boxes or on social media platforms of the municipalities, is put in a sustainably accessible state and managed. One of the instruments you use is the information management plan, in which you record, among other things, the agreements you make with the process owners. We are also developing a quality system in collaboration with colleagues from the Open Government Act implementation project. You know better than anyone else what the importance of a well-organized information management system is and you think fully about it. Our organization is, among other things, preparing the implementation of the Microsoft 365 environment (Teams, Sharepoint) and recognizes the importance of properly organizing information management in this environment. That will also be an important part of your job.
By monitoring compliance with the agreements made, reporting periodically to management and making and helping to implement improvement proposals, you keep the quality system alive.
Thinks in solutions, enjoys change processes and checking agreed frameworks. You go the extra mile, are quality-oriented and analytically strong. You fulfill a leading role, can deal with conflicting interests and are able to create support and reach consensus. You quickly master digital information systems and are a great conversation partner at every level. You are roughly aware of (national) developments surrounding keeping government information sustainably accessible.
Furthermore you have:
- HBO working and thinking level;
- The willingness to follow necessary training.
A nice bonus is:
- A completed Information Management course or another relevant HBO diploma is a bonus;
- Knowledge of analogue and digital archives, data management and operation of ICT systems and connections, e-depot and data management;
- Experience in information management/housekeeping at a municipality;
- Experience working in and managing information in an M365 environment;
- Experience with case-oriented work, and working and setting up, for example, case or document management systems.
Working as one work organization for the municipalities of Bergen, Uitgeest, Castricum and Heiloo. Together we get the best out of ourselves, the team and the organization. In addition to our direct colleagues, we have approximately 850 enthusiastic colleagues who are ready to assist our residents, entrepreneurs and visitors.
And furthermore we offer:
- A gross salary between €3,167.00 and €4,537.00 per month (scale 9) for 36 hours;
- An individual choice budget of 17.05% per month on top of your salary. You can use this at a time of your choosing for, among other things:
- Holiday pay;
- Extra leave hours;
- Extra salary;
- Training costs;
- A contribution to your sports subscription and/or museum annual pass.
- A pension scheme through the ABP Pension Fund;
- More than 5 weeks of holiday per year;
- A good work-life balance. We also provide a good workplace at home by providing you with, among other things, an office chair and screen;
- A travel allowance or work from home allowance, laptop and telephone.
A good start is half the work; With us you start with an introductory program so that you quickly feel at home. We believe personal development is important, which is why we have our own BUCH Academy; one place where you can receive and give education, training and lectures.
Nice! Respond before December 5 via the apply button. Would you like some more information first or would you like to know what a day looks like in this position? Gert Zwagerman, Information Management team manager, is happy to help you. You can call or app him on 06-29410017.
Do we match?
If we are both enthusiastic, we will call you to invite you for an interview. This may be followed by a second job interview and the procedure is completed with an employment conditions interview.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact Gert Zwagerman of the BUCH (
+31 6 29410017)
About the organization
Our organization: more quality The BUCH is a work organization. The municipalities therefore still have their own council, council and way of working. We do strive to do more and more things the same. We pay close attention to the color locale, or what makes our municipalities so unique. By working together we are less vulnerable, we deliver more quality and it sometimes ultimately costs less money.
more about De BUCH >
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.