Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of De Bilt
Apply no later than Sunday, October 1, 2023
Are you digitally skilled and would you like to move to a municipality to work as a Records Manager? Do you have an affinity with analog file formation? Are you looking for a new job where you and your colleagues can make a difference for our residents? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
You work with two other records managers in the mailroom. Daily activities consist of correctly processing, registering and digitizing mail items. In addition, you have an important role in putting the information management in order through case-oriented work. Daring and wanting to improve is a natural attitude for you and something you like to do in addition to your daily work. You are at the basis of making digital files and the processes that underlie them easily available and accessible. You provide solicited and unsolicited advice to colleagues about the formation of files and their correct handling, taking into account archiving periods. You also fulfill one of the team roles. Roles that keep the self-organizing team running.
You are part of the process and information management (PIM) team, a team with various departments. The task of this team: improving and keeping our information flows running. The focus is on processes and the underlying information provision of our municipality, both physically and digitally. We collaborate as much as possible with other teams and, where possible, with our neighboring municipalities. We are curious and like to choose new paths, also with our residents and knowledge institutes. The team is constantly on the move and is looking for opportunities to optimize processes and work towards a future-proof municipality. Useful to know, we are a self-organizing team.
What are you bringing?
You are communicative and work accurately. You also think solution-oriented and show initiative. You can deal with stress and feedback. You also do not hesitate to provide colleagues with feedback.
- You have HBO working and thinking level.
- You are flexible in dealing with your own and your colleagues’ working hours.
- You are digitally skilled and can also teach others those skills.
- Experience with analogue file creation and translating analogue to digital is an advantage.
- Knowledge of a case system (particularlyzaaksysteem.nl) is an advantage.
What do we offer?
We offer a fun, versatile job with a lot of freedom and responsibility, in the middle of the Netherlands. In your position you contribute to a more beautiful world for our residents. You can work where and when you want, but of course we meet regularly in our easily accessible municipal office. You will get 230 new colleagues who appreciate and inspire you. You can always have a chat with one of them in our Bilthal. And while you’re there, take a piece of fruit with you. Sounds good, right?
- Depending on education and experience, we offer a salary of a minimum of €2,545 (scale 7) to a maximum of €4,052 (scale 8) gross per month. Amounts apply to a 36-hour working week (salary level January 2, 2023).
- We believe in long-term cooperation. When you start employment, you will therefore immediately be offered an employment contract for an indefinite period.
- In addition to the salary, you will receive an individual choice budget (IKB) (17.05% of your salary) that you can spend on purchasing leave hours, purchasing a bicycle or following a training course. You can of course also have the budget paid out.
- Travel allowance for commuting and work from home allowance.
- A business phone and a laptop.
- Active staff association.
- 194.4 holiday hours for a 36-hour working week.
- Training options, including via our own learning portal.
Are you excited to start working at the municipality of De Bilt? Then apply immediately! We would like to receive your CV and/or motivation letter. You can address your letter to Jeroen Botman, Senior HRBP. We will conduct the first selection interview in the second week of October. If you would like to be included in this first round of discussions, please respond no later than Sunday, October 1, 2023.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to answer them! Please contact Laura Sportel, Record Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the process, you can contact Jeroen Botman, Senior HRBP, on 06-39 36 06 30.
You are always welcome to come and have a cup of coffee and get to know each other.
This is how it works in De Bilt
The municipality of De Bilt has more than 43,000 inhabitants and consists of six centres: Bilthoven, De Bilt, Groenekan, Maartensdijk, Hollandsche Rading and Westbroek. What is special about the municipality is its green location in an urban region. We are working on a more livable, greener, more sustainable and more enterprising De Bilt. Would you like to contribute to this? Check out our YouTube channel to see what else the municipality of De Bilt has to offer.
In recent years we have taken important steps to work in a more task-driven and area-oriented manner. In addition, we continue to build an organization that is flexible and has strength: we work from small, self-organizing teams with a clear core mission. Knowing more? Read our organizational story!
This vacancy will be advertised both internally and externally at the same time.
To share? Yes please! Acquisition? No thanks.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact Jeroen Botman from De Bilt (
About the organization
more about Municipality of De Bilt >
Soestdijkseweg Zuid 173
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.