Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Apply no later than Sunday 4 June 2023
Record manager Oostzaan and Wormerland
MBO+ HBO ▪ Maximum salary of €4,537 ▪ Scale 9 ▪ 32 – 36 hours
IS THIS YOU?
Are you super structured and do you like to properly store all data in our organization so that we can find it again? Do you have a little knowledge of the Public Records Act and would you like to learn more about it? Do you want to contribute to the digitization of our municipalities and contribute to the establishment of good digital file management and its control? Do you want a job that really matters to the residents of our municipalities? Then you are the record manager we are looking for!
- You have HBO working and thinking level;
- You have experience working in archives or with storage and destruction of files and data.
- It would be fantastic if you have knowledge of the Archives Act or the Open Government Act and have already worked for a municipality.
- You like to structure all digital files and all documents that need to be stored.
- You work very precisely and meticulously and you can organize well.
- You would like to learn a lot about the information management of municipalities and the digitization of archives.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
First a brief introduction about the team: The DIV team focuses primarily on providing documentary information for the OVER municipalities, Oostzaan and Wormerland. The team consists of five employees and is part of the Information Provision department. When you join our DIV team, you and your colleagues will contribute to the digital transition.
As a record manager you will work with all important files in our organization. You ensure that they are stored in such an orderly manner that they are easy to find and accessible again. You ensure that data and documents remain secured in accordance with the Archives Act. Of course you also ensure that everything is GDPR proof. You will work in an organized and structured way. You are precise and meticulous, you can really use your talents in this.
- You manage the digital archive, you ensure that all files are stored or deleted.
- You create storage procedures together with the information manager. You think along about the work processes to store documents or data correctly.
- You think along about the transition from the physical archive to the digital archive.
- You regularly consult with the information manager and the DIV team about structuring, storing and finding files.
- You can have an opinion. Your colleagues rely on your insight!
WHO ARE WE?
We are OVER: the work organization of the municipalities of Oostzaan and Wormerland. Two municipalities that are administratively independent. OVER is a small and fine organization but big in subjects. Due to our location, close to the larger cities of Zaanstad and Amsterdam, we know many of the challenges of a larger city. We tackle them with a close-knit team. At OVER we trust each other, colleagues help each other.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We are a fun, ambitious work organization with guts. We offer you the space to deploy and develop your talents and to contribute your own ideas.
- A gross monthly salary of a maximum of €4,537 (maximum scale 9 Cao SGO for a 36-hour working week, depending on education and experience)
- An extra budget of 17.05% per year, which you can use for a bicycle, education/training,
- extra leave or a monthly allowance.
- A rock-solid pension scheme at ABP;
- 23 days of leave with the option to purchase additional;
- An annual contribution to your health insurance costs;
- An annual contract with the intention of permanent employment. We are happy to commit to you!
- A function of 32 – 36 hours a week;
- An IPhone and a MacBook (on loan).
- We have been working independently of time and place since 2010!
- And of course, a close-knit team and a great working atmosphere!
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Do you want to strengthen our team? Send us your CV with motivation via the application button on our website.
Do you have questions about the position or the application procedure? Then call the recruiter Mildred Luurs on 06 1107 7305
This vacancy is open until June 4, 2023.
This vacancy is posted both internally and externally. In case of equal suitability, we prefer an internal candidate.
If the suitable candidate applies, we will immediately start a conversation. The vacancy will be taken offline sooner after it has been filled. So be quick, we’d love to get to know you!
More information about this vacancy?
Please contact Mildred van OVER-Municipalities (
About the organization
more about ABOUT-Municipalities >
075 – 651 21 00
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.