Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Project leader implementation Woo and Wmebv
Apply no later than Friday 2 June 2023
Duo+ is the implementing organization for the municipalities of Diemen, Ouder-Amstel and Uithoorn. Are you looking for a versatile function in a dynamic working environment? Then this is your new job!
You know what the practice within a municipality looks like. You have extensive experience in project management, you have excellent communication skills and you work goal-oriented.
On 1 May 2022, the Woo (Open Government Act) entered into force. This Act replaces the Government Information (Public Access) Act (WOB) and encourages a culture of active disclosure of 11 categories of decisions by all governments in the Netherlands. On 1 January 2023, the Wmebv (Modernization of Electronic Administrative Traffic Act) also entered into force. This law prescribes that residents, visitors and companies must be able to apply for products and services via digital channels and are entitled to appropriate support for traffic (analogue and digital) with the municipality.
An impact analysis has recently been made of what needs to be done to prepare the municipalities of Diemen, Uithoorn and Ouder-Amstel and the Duo+ implementing organization for the Woo and the Wmebv.
To ensure that the implementation really succeeds, we expect the project leader, elaborating on the impact analysis, to draw up a plan of action, planning and prioritization. The result of the project is that:
- We are able to disclose both active and passive documents.
- We are digitally accessible and can indeed offer the support that the Wmebv requires.
- The various roles, responsibilities and ‘ownership’ are clearly addressed and safeguarded in the information management of the municipalities of Diemen, Uithoorn and Ouder-Amstel and the implementation organization Duo+.
- Clear work agreements have been laid down in lean work processes and information processes and that these processes are in line with the daily work practice of our employees.
- The organizational and technical preconditions have been filled in to support the municipalities and Duo+ in complying with those working agreements.
In concrete terms, this means that the project leader is responsible for:
- The organization of the project
- Giving direction to the project
- The planning and prioritization of the project
- Including the organization in the implementation of the project
- Monitoring the progress and reporting of the project
Culture and behavior
You contribute to a business professional working environment in which safety and the human dimension can be guaranteed.
You have the following profile:
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Demonstrable recent work experience as a project leader in the field of implementation and control of information provision in primary and operational processes.
- You exude seniority and understand the business.
- Whatever you can imagine, you can also realize. With this no-nonsense attitude you make understandable and concrete policy.
- You have strategic thinking and you combine this with planning and project-based operations and practical and decisive action.
- You have written and oral communication skills, are result-oriented, have persuasive powers and can deal with resistance.
Your place in the organization
You are part of the Business Management department of Duo+. A quality team is being formed to ensure that information management reaches a higher level, that it complies with laws and regulations and that the implementation of the Woo and Wmebv really succeeds. A director/information manager, a project leader and a process manager work closely together in this quality team.
Duo+ offers you challenging work where your independence and customer orientation are appreciated. The work is valued at scale level 10 of the Collective Labor Agreement for Municipalities: a minimum of €3,396 gross and a maximum of €5,009 gross per month for a full-time working week (36 hours). The position is open for 32 to 36 hours. The project is expected to take three to four years, after which the position will become part of our going concern and you will work for other (related or unrelated) projects.
In addition, we have a modern employment conditions package. On the basis of an individual choice budget of 17.05% and €500.00 gross per year, you can partly fill this in yourself. You can use this budget to buy extra leave or have it paid out at a time of your choosing.
Do you recognize yourself in this and are you interested? Send your letter and CV to via Werkinhetwesten to Duo+.
For substantive information and information about the procedure for this vacancy, please contact Jaap van Kooten, I&A team leader, 06 25215172 or Kim Jansen, ID team leader, 06-51194251.
Duo+ has been the executive organization of and for Ouder-Amstel, Diemen and Uithoorn since January 2016. Most of the nearly 300 employees previously worked for one of those three municipalities. Now we work in 12 teams from three departments and spread over the three municipal buildings. The Duo+ implementation organization consists of the Operations department, the Citizens department and the Neighborhood department.
It is Duo+’s task to assist customers with changing service needs in a ‘flexible, flexible and innovative’ way. We do this in the field of municipal individual and collective services and their business operations. We assist them by providing reliable and efficient delivery of the right services and products at the agreed time. Duo+ is and feels owner of customer demand. This is only possible with transparent cooperation, management and co-creation. Characteristic of the relationship between the municipalities and Duo+. After all, the best solution you come up with is the one you come up with together. Service is people work!
To achieve the objectives, Duo+ needs people with a focus on results and a smart approach. People who are committed to our objectives and who are willing and able to achieve the intended results for customers. We perform our tasks with an eye for the various relationships that exist between our customers and Duo+. Our employees work in a dynamic network working environment with a high degree of independence and development opportunities.
More information about this vacancy?
Please contact Jaap Kooten from Duo+ (
About the organization
There is no introductory text available for this organization yet.
more about DUO+ >
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.