Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Project leader implementation of information laws Woo
Apply no later than Monday, December 4, 2023
Duo+ is the implementation organization for the municipalities of Diemen, Ouder-Amstel and Uithoorn.
Are you looking for a versatile position in a dynamic working environment? Then this is your new job!
You know what practice within a municipality looks like. You have extensive experience with project management, have excellent communication skills and work goal-oriented.
The Woo (Open Government Act) came into effect on May 1, 2022. This law replaces the Public Information Act (WOB) and encourages a culture of active disclosure of 11 categories of decisions from all governments in the Netherlands. The Wmebv is expected to come into effect on July 1, 2024. This law prescribes that residents, visitors and companies must be able to request products and services via digital channels and are entitled to appropriate support in dealing (analogue and digital) with the municipality.
In the past period, an impact analysis has been made of what needs to be done to prepare the municipalities of Diemen, Uithoorn and Ouder-Amstel and the implementing organization Duo+ for the Woo and the Wmebv.
To ensure that the implementation is really successful, we expect the project leader, building on the impact analysis, to provide an action plan, planning and prioritization. The result of the project is that:
- We are able to make both active and passive pieces public.
- We are digitally approachable and can indeed provide the support that Wmebv requests.
- The various roles, responsibilities and ‘ownership’ are clearly addressed and secured in the information management of the municipalities of Diemen, Uithoorn and Ouder-Amstel and the implementation organization Duo+.
- Clear work agreements have been laid down in lean work processes and information processes and that these processes are in line with the daily work practice of our employees.
- The organizational and technical preconditions have been completed to support the municipalities and Duo+ in complying with these working agreements.
In concrete terms, this means that the project leader is responsible for:
- The organization of the project
- Providing direction to the project
- The planning and prioritization of the project
- Including the organization in the implementation of the project
- Monitoring the progress and reporting of the project
Culture and behavior
You contribute to a business-like professional working environment in which safety and the human touch can be guaranteed.
You have the following profile:
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Demonstrable recent work experience as a project leader in the field of implementation and management of information provision in primary and business operations processes.
- Demonstrable experience with at least one project management method, preferably agile.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Woo and Wmebv.
- You radiate seniority and understand the business.
- What you can imagine, you can also make happen. With this no-nonsense attitude you create understandable and concrete policy.
- You have strategic thinking skills and you combine this with planned and project-based operations and practical and decisive action.
- You have written and oral communication skills, are results-oriented, have persuasive power and can deal with resistance.
Your place in the organization
You are part of the Operations department of Duo+. To ensure that information management reaches a higher level, complies with legislation and regulations and that the implementation of the Woo and Wmebv is really successful, a program team is being formed. In that program team, a director, an information manager, a project leader and a process manager work closely together.
Duo+ offers you challenging work where your independence and customer focus are valued.
The work is valued at scale level 10 at a minimum of €3,396 and a maximum of €5,009 gross per month for a full-time working week (36 hours). The position is open for 32 to 36 hours.
The project is expected to last three to four years, after which the position will become part of our going concern and you will work on other (related or unrelated) projects.
We also have a contemporary employment conditions package. You can go here based on a
individual choice budget of 17.05% and €500.00 gross per year.
You can use this budget to buy extra leave or leave it at a time of your choosing
Do you recognize yourself in this and are you interested? Apply directly via Werkeninhetwesten.nl. The closing date is December 4, 2023.
For substantive information and information about the procedure for this vacancy, please contact Jaap van Kooten, I&A team leader, 06 25215172 or Kim Jansen, ID team leader, 06-51194251.
Since January 2016, Duo+ has been the implementation organization of and for Ouder-Amstel, Diemen and Uithoorn. Most of the almost 300 employees previously worked for one of those three municipalities. We now work in 12 teams from three departments and spread across the three municipal buildings. The Duo+ implementation organization consists of the Business Management department, the Citizen department and the Neighborhood department.
It is Duo+’s task to assist customers with changing service needs in a ‘nimble, flexible and innovative’ manner. We do this in the area of municipal individual and collective services and their business operations. We assist them by providing reliable and efficient delivery of the right services and products at the agreed time. Duo+ is and feels that it owns customer demand. This is only possible with transparent collaboration, direction and co-creation. Characteristic of the relationship between the municipalities and Duo+. After all, the best solution you come up with is the solution you come up with together. Service is people work!
To achieve its objectives, Duo+ needs people who are focused on the results and smart in their approach. People who are committed to our objectives and want and can achieve the intended results for customers. We carry out our tasks with an eye for the different relationships that exist between our customers and Duo+. Our employees work in a dynamic network working environment with a high degree of independence and development opportunities.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact Kim Jansen from Duo+ (
+31 297 513 176)
About the organization
There is no introductory text available yet for this organization.
more about DUO+ >
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.