Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Veenendaal
Process management consultant
Apply no later than Wednesday, May 10, 2023
For the Informatization and Automation team, Information Management cluster, we are looking for a
Process management consultant
36 hours a week
The municipality of Veenendaal has taken major steps in the field of data and information management in recent years. In a rapidly developing environment of local government in which the municipality is assigned more and more tasks, it is important that the information provision provides optimal support for the changing work processes. Providing services in a safe and efficient manner is paramount. This requires a good connection between the internal and external developments in the various theme teams within the municipality and the ICT services. Within the municipality of Veenendaal we distinguish three important theme teams: Operations, Social domain and Physical domain. We are looking for a Process Management Advisor to map and optimize the (work) processes.
What are you going to do
As a process management consultant, you work closely with the teams, the program and task managers and the other stakeholders of the municipality of Veenendaal. You analyze, describe and optimize the business and chain processes. You perform critical analyzes with regard to these processes, translating the expectations and requirements of the user into concrete (digital) solutions and process improvements. In addition, you are skilled in identifying the problem behind the problem and, together with the user, looking for a suitable solution in which the wishes of the stakeholders are central.
In addition, you help with the implementation of various new rules and legislation (for example, the Public Government Act).
You work in a team and you are responsible for:
- helping to critically analyse, describe and optimize the processes;
- coming up with pragmatic solutions in close cooperation with specialists in the field of application management, information security, privacy protection, data and information management, archive management and the legality thereof;
- further develop the uniform methodology and system for process management;
- functionally manage the application (Engage) for process management;
- provide explanation and training to employees inside and outside the organization and any other stakeholders.
Who are you
- you have at least an HBO working and thinking level. You have a completed education in the field of (administrative) information science, information management or similar
- you have recent, relevant knowledge and experience in the field of administrative organization / internal control
- you have at least 3 years of experience in describing, analyzing and improving processes.
- you have knowledge of the agile/scrum method;
- you have experience within local government;
- you enjoy working in an administrative and complex environment, you can quickly switch between strategy and execution and make the translation. You have a connecting and service-oriented way of working;
- you have good oral and written communication skills.
Filling the vacancy process management consultant is based on a 36-hour working week. Both 4×9 and hybrid working (50/50) are possible. You will be given temporary employment for a period of 1 year with direct conversion to permanent employment if you function well. The salary, depending on education and experience, is a maximum of €5,725 gross per month (scale 11) based on a 36-hour working week.
In addition, we offer:
- An individual Choice Budget (IKB) – bundling the holiday pay, end-of-year bonus and extra statutory leave – of approximately 17.05% of your gross salary. You can have this budget paid out or you can use it for your personal wishes and goals.
- A homework allowance for the days you work from home.
- Pension accrual at ABP
- The choice to participate in group health insurance
- An organization with a lot of room for development and the availability of a library with more than 150 training courses
- An informal atmosphere
- Space to work independently of place and time, working from home and office hours between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
Are you excited?
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and have you become enthusiastic? Then we cordially invite you to respond. Send us your motivation and CV via our online application form.
Get in touch
Do you want to know more about this position, the team or the application procedure? Please contact (by phone or via whatsapp) Ton Hazelhoff, recruiter, telephone number: 0643493364
- Look at Information about the municipality | Municipality of Veenendaal for more information about our municipality.
- We will only consider applications received via our online application form.
- A certificate of good conduct (VOG) is required for (new) employees.
- Are you applying and do we think there is a match? Then we will immediately schedule a meeting with you. This can be done from your own home or on location. We will agree with you by phone which way it will be.
- When a candidate is accepted, the vacancy immediately goes offline.
- We do not appreciate acquisition in response to this vacancy.
More information about this vacancy?
Please contact Ton Hazelhoff from the Municipality of Veenendaal (
About the organization
Veenendaal is more dynamic than ever. We are well on our way to 70,000 inhabitants. The city center is being renovated. A city of tackling and persevering, a city with an enterprising and social character.
more about Municipality of Veenendaal >
Town hall square 1
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.