Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Meppel
IT service manager
Apply no later than Wednesday 3 May 2023
Within the Information and Internal Services team we are looking for a:
IT service manager
(32 – 36 hours per week, maximum €5,725 for 36 hours, scale 11)
What are you going to do?
As a Service Manager you are the link between the organization and ICT. You ensure optimal coordination between business issues and ICT services.
For this you will, among other things, be working on optimizing ICT services, streamlining incident management and additional management activities. You set the lines here
In concrete terms, you will be busy translating the information needs into concrete services to be delivered by Team IID or third parties. The focus is on the subjects Service Delivery and Demand Management. You bring together team and organizational wishes and know how to convert them into concrete, optimized services. You then also coordinate the delivery of the services to the organization (internal customer). In addition, coordinating the work within our service point and IT management are also your responsibilities.
The team has the basics in order and works hard and with great pleasure to raise the ICT/Informatization services to a higher level. You can contribute to this!
In addition, you will also deal with:
- Account management towards the internal customer.
- Directing the change management process; monitors and draws up (capacity) planning with regard to the change agenda.
- Monitoring the progress and coherence of changes in the infrastructure, architecture and application landscape.
- Directing Incident Management and associated processes.
- The further development and implementation of service strategy / service concept Information technology.
What are you bringing?
Within this position it is important that you take the lead and set the lines with regard to the above topics. Team IID is busy implementing and improving certain aspects of their services, in which you and your change management capacity will play a major role. In addition, it is important that you are analytical. You ensure that you retrieve the right information from the right places in the organization and translate it into the right solutions. You are solution-oriented, a real networker and you are strong in your own shoes. Planning and organizing are also two important aspects within this position.
In addition you have:
- HBO/WO working and thinking level and at least five years of experience in a similar position;
- Professionally relevant training, such as ICT Service Management;
- Knowledge of ITIL (4), BISL, ASL, Prince2 and Agile working (pre).
Because you like a challenge. You will be working in a position that offers plenty of room for your own initiative. You get the space to develop and you enjoy working on your assignments. In Meppel we are sailing a course that focuses on the intention of the issues, in which we strive for reliable partnership and work together flexibly on the provision of services to our residents. There is an open, informal and collegial working atmosphere. You see and appreciate the loyalty and commitment of employees of the municipality of Meppel.
The Municipality of Meppel is a growing city with approximately 35,000 inhabitants and consists of Broekhuizen, Meppel, Nijeveen, Rogat and Schiphorst. Located in the south of Drenthe, part of the Zwolle region.
We offer you a salary of a maximum of €5,725 gross per month (job scale 11) with a full-time position (36 hours).
We also have for you:
- An annual contract with a view to permanent employment;
- An Individual Choice Budget of 17.05% that you can use on top of your salary;
- A pension scheme via ABP;
- The possibility to work independently of place and time, where you have access to the necessary facilities (including a homework allowance);
- Participation in the Meppel Academy: a wide range of workshops and courses and training, with which you can continue to develop yourself;
- An allowance for commuting expenses;
- An informal atmosphere in which we work with dedication and pleasure to achieve the best result for our citizens in the city;
- And finally, you will work for the happiest and cosiest municipality in Drenthe!
You will be part of a team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues who represent the internal services within the organization. The team consists of clusters of information provision, management, service point, DIV/archive, repro and facilities. You are the pivot of the management and service point clusters, where you work closely with the information managers.
Need more information?
For more information about this position, please contact Michiel Klok, Team Manager.
Information about the procedure is provided by Kai Oord, Recruiter (via 06-43627150).
We can be reached via +140522, where our KCC colleagues are happy to help you get in touch with us.
It is good to know that this vacancy is posted internally and externally at the same time. In case of equal suitability, our own employees and candidates from our mobility networks Talentenregio and Vooruit in Drenthe have priority.
We look forward to receiving your application. You can upload these up to May 3, 2023 at www.VooruitinDrenthe.nl.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
More information about this vacancy?
Please contact Kai Oord of the Municipality of Meppel (
About the organization
more about Municipality of Meppel >
Big Bank 26
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.