Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg
Apply no later than Friday, November 24, 2023
We are looking for a driven and ambitious information manager to strengthen our dynamic team. As an organization, we are facing an exciting digital transformation and we need a passionate leader who can lead the way in this age of technological advancement.
How do you matter?
- You advise the professional departments within the framework of the information management/ICT mission, vision and strategy
- You translate the information needs into the necessary applications (architecture).
- You coordinate and realize projects. You identify internal and external developments and translate the possible consequences into the roadmap
- You make a substantive contribution to the development, implementation and evaluation of information policy
- You contribute to the professionalization of our information management processes (such as project portfolio and supplier management)
What does your day look like?
No day is the same, but here is an example of how things could go.
At the start of the day you will have an intake interview at the office with the social domain team leader to discuss future plans and place them on the roadmap for next year. An initial need regarding objectives, results and management aspects are identified. You will then have a conversation with your direct colleagues from information management about the further development of the field of information management and you will try to define the next steps together via a kanban. After lunch with your colleagues, you drive home to further develop all the activities and at the end of the day you have a steering group that you participate in via Teams.
What are you bringing?
- HBO/WO working and thinking level
- knowledge of information management and ICT through education or work experience
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position, such as project leader or information manager in the past 5 years
- You have gained knowledge and work experience in local government over the past 2 years
- Over the past 2 years, you have gained knowledge and work experience in the spatial or social domain
- work experience in ITIL processes
What do we do for you?
- Salary of a minimum of €4,020 and a maximum of €5,725 per month based on a 36-hour working week (scale 11).
- This concerns a permanent job that starts with a temporary employment contract of 12 months.
- Individual choice budget (IKB) worth 17.05% of the salary (incl. holiday pay and end-of-year bonus)
- Personal development opportunities and study facilities
- Work from home options, an iPhone and laptop
Will you be working here soon?
Working for Operations is working for the driving force of the municipality. This department is involved in every development or process. Advisors and support staff work here to help colleagues do their work. At BV you will find HR, finance, communication, purchasing, information management, research, IT, facility affairs, management advice and legal affairs. In short, great variety in colleagues and in the work.
Good to know
- For more information, please contact Dries Krens via email@example.com or 06 53130734
You can respond until Friday, November 24, 2023.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact Nancy van Diemen from the Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg (
+31 70 300 8765)
About the organization
A social and enterprising municipality with more than 75,000 inhabitants. Here we work together with 650 colleagues to provide the best possible services for residents, companies and institutions. The lines are short, we know each other and we know what is going on. Under the motto: trust, connection and responsibility.
more about the Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg >
Koningin Wilhelminalaan 2
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.