Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Dordrecht
Apply no later than Sunday, April 30, 2023
Do you flourish in a dynamic and complex organization and does your positive drive and energy work contagious to get people moving? Are the terms case-oriented working, common ground, MS 365, WOO and AVG not strange to you? Then we are looking for you!
Where do you come to work?
The Service Municipality of Dordrecht (SGD) provides services to seven municipalities within the Drechtsteden region, including the municipality of Dordrecht and a Joint Scheme. Customers rely on us because we are not only super specialists, but also because we dare to develop, learn and experiment. In addition, fun at work and the development of people are central. Every challenge within the region is an opportunity to further develop your talent. Core values professional, empathetic, guts and ownership play a major role.
You will be working with a team of 35 enthusiastic colleagues who are active in the provision of information with great commitment and involvement. The team carries out the following activities: information advice, policy and records management, mail reception, distribution and dispatch, registration and quality control, management, destruction and transfer of archives.
The team advises and supports the Drechtsteden organizations with accessible information management. An information management that you have a grip on, that moves along with ambitions and developments. The higher goal is to store information correctly and completely so that it is easy to find. For example, information can be used for business operations and accountability to citizens and (public) organisations. The field is always evolving. This requires adaptability and creativity from the team.
In order to continue to improve services, SGD focuses on case-oriented working and new developments such as common ground and MS365.
What are you going to do?
As an information advisor, you contribute to a future-oriented information provision that forms the basis for the further development of services to the residents and entrepreneurs of the Drechtsteden. In this broad and varied role you will:
- Analyzing and advising on the design of information flows and the use of information systems.
- Consultation with information managers and users to translate changes in legislation and regulations and/or in the work process into improvement and change proposals.
- Advising on the purchase, design, further development and use of the (central) business system.
- Promoting and creating support for digital business-oriented working and associated solutions.
- Drawing up requirements and functional designs for new functionalities, case types and links with the case system.
- Tests or subject applications meet the functional requirements for good records management.
- Cooperate and advise on the implementation and further development of MS 365.
What are you bringing?
As an information consultant you are able to collaborate with other professional disciplines at different levels (eg users, architect, functional management and process owners). You are enterprising, aware of the environment, analytical and honest. You have a representative appearance, empathy and excellent communication skills. You have a customer-oriented attitude and you can convince people.
You quickly get to the core of issues and then propose appropriate solutions. You know how to draw attention to the importance of information management in an appropriate way. You are positive, goal-oriented and driven. You act as a sparring partner to raise the internal frameworks, implementation choices and policy documents in the field of information provision to a higher level.
You are familiar with municipal themes and national ICT developments such as: information architecture, common ground, open government, privacy and information security.
In addition, you have:
- HBO/WO working and thinking level;
- demonstrable experience as an information consultant;
- knowledge and experience with agile/project-based working;
- knowledge of business-oriented working and Microsoft 365.
Do you not meet all the requirements mentioned, but do you have the potential and ambition to develop into a fully-fledged information advisor? Even then we invite you to apply and we would be happy to discuss the possibilities with you.
What do we offer you?
Your work is more than just a salary. We are happy to offer good terms of employment in return, such as:
- Initially an employment contract for one year for 36 hours a week. Do you like it on both sides? Then we will offer you permanent employment.
- A salary of a maximum of €4,572 (salary scale 10, CAO SGO) gross per month based on a 36-hour working week. Your exact salary depends on your education, knowledge and experience.
- Beautiful, complex and varied work and a place in a collegial, diverse team in which everyone retains their identity and individuality.
- An individual choice budget of 17.05% of your gross annual salary. You decide how and when you spend your IKB budget (including holiday allowance and year-end bonus).
- Accrual of optional pension via ABP.
- An allowance for travel expenses incurred (or supplemented with flexible working from home.
We invest in the training and development of our employees. Together with you, we ensure that your talent is used optimally. Together we ensure that you get the best out of yourself! Apply or know more?
Apply or know more?
Thank you for taking the time to read this vacancy text in its entirety. Do you want to know more about the position or do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact Hanna Tutupoly, Team Leader Digital Information Services, on 078-7708008. Do you want to know more about the procedure? Please contact Ronald Dankers, Senior Recruiter 06-53956083.
Do you want to apply? Fill in the digital form and apply with a motivation letter and recent CV. If we expect that we can be a good match, we will invite you for an interview.
More information about this vacancy?
Please contact Ronald Dankers of Service Municipality Dordrecht (
About the organization
The municipality of Dordrecht not only listens carefully to its citizens, but also to its employees. Because they make the difference. Of course, we do expect something from you. Such as your motivation to achieve results as an employee, to stand for what you have agreed and involvement in everything that lives and plays in this beautiful city. As a municipal organisation, we can adopt an extra flexible attitude. And tailor your personal wishes (temporarily or structurally) to our interests and those of the citizenry in close consultation.
This way your passion can win in Dordrecht. By this we mainly mean your motivation to perform as an employee. Although you will also find all possible sports and recreational facilities in this beautiful city.
more about Municipality of Dordrecht >
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.