Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg
ICT Service employee 2nd line
Apply no later than Wednesday, November 15, 2023
How do you matter?
The IISO team consists of 2 clusters including the disciplines of information management, information security, ICT service (management), business intelligence and research. The team consists of +/- 65 employees (including external staff) and is managed by the Chief Information Officer (CIO) together with two cluster leaders. The management is supported by a staff including a Quality and Process Advisor, CISO, delivery manager and the financial employee. The ICT Service employee 2nd line is part of the ICT Service Cluster, this Cluster is divided into ICT Service Desk (1st line) and 2nd line employees, which consists of 22 employees. Our mission is to enable all our stakeholders to work optimally, independently and easily with our ICT products and services.
Management takes place via a two-line construction where the 1st line deals with service requests and incidents and the 2nd line deals with problems and changes. As an ICT Service Employee 2nd line, you and your other colleagues from ICT Service can be deployed for both lines, but the focus will mainly be on that 2nd line.
The general activities include:
- Handling incidents, changes, problems and service requests
- Guiding, instructing and advising users in the professional department
- Provide support for implementation and updates of applications
- Setting up and managing applications
- Writing user and administrator manuals
- Management of our chain partners
- Act as a mediator/connector between the professional department and our chain partners
What does your day look like?
You come to the office in the morning. You check your work inventory for new notifications that you may have been assigned and then you join the digital daily consultation with your direct colleagues to discuss whether there are any problems and what we should all pay attention to today. You then solve another critical problem by contacting one of our chain partners. You then go to a physical meeting with users of one of the applications that you primarily manage and where you take the lead in educating these colleagues about the ongoing problems and wishes of their application. You will complete the end of the morning with a short physical project meeting where you have been assigned to represent ICT Service.
In the afternoon you decide to work from home. You first have lunch with a number of colleagues in the company canteen and then go home. The rest of the day you work focused on one of the wishes for new functionality in an application.
What are you bringing?
- You are available for 32-36 hours per week and you are also willing to work in the evening or on weekends a number of times a year
- You have completed an MBO4+ or HBO education in Business Informatics or similar
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in the past 10 years
- Having knowledge of ITIL, TOPdesk and municipal back office applications and being able to manage in a complex environment are all an advantage
- You are able to take a helicopter view, distance yourself from daily practice and place it in a broader context
- You are results-oriented, analytically minded, a go-getter, and like to take initiative
What do we do for you?
- Salary of a minimum of €3,167 and a maximum of €4,537 per month based on a 36-hour working week (scale 9)
- This concerns a permanent job that starts with a temporary employment contract of 12 months
- Individual choice budget (IKB) worth 17.05% of the salary (incl. holiday pay and end-of-year bonus)
- Personal development opportunities and study facilities
- Work from home options, an iPhone and laptop
Will you be working here soon?
Working for Operations is working for the driving force of the municipality. This department is involved in every development or process. Advisors and support staff work here to help colleagues do their work. At BV you will find HR, finance, communication, purchasing, information management, research, IT, facility affairs, management advice and legal affairs. In short, great variety in colleagues and in the work.
Good to know
- For more information, please contact Arjan van IJzendoorn ICT Service team leader at (070) 300 8662 or email@example.com
- You can respond until November 15, 2023.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact Nancy van Diemen from the Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg (
+31 70 300 8765)
About the organization
A social and enterprising municipality with more than 75,000 inhabitants. Here we work together with 650 colleagues to provide the best possible services for residents, companies and institutions. The lines are short, we know each other and we know what is going on. Under the motto: trust, connection and responsibility.
more about the Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg >
Koningin Wilhelminalaan 2
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.