Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Westland
Functional Social Domain Manager
Apply no later than Wednesday, November 29, 2023
What is functional management?
The Functional Management team manages a large number of applications within the organization. The total application landscape covers more than 270 applications. You are partly responsible for the functional management of the social domain applications. You are the connector between the system and the users.
As functional social domain manager:
- Make sure that the Suites for the Social Domain and the other applications of the social domain always continue to work.
- You solve user problems, monitor the progress and security of applications, test and implement new updates of applications, adapt use to user needs and you document changes in applications so that changes are known and traceable.
- You participate in projects to improve the application.
In the coming years, we will reinvent our information provision so that we are well prepared for the digital transformation. We definitely need you on this adventure. With your input and fresh ideas, we will continue to grow as a municipality. Are you participating?
You recognize yourself in this
- HBO work or thinking level;
- Experience in the social domain is a must, preferably with the Suites for the Social Domain (Centric application)
- Experience in using and working with applications;
- The ambition and will to develop yourself and the application.
You don’t do it for nothing
- You make the difference for residents of the municipality of Westland
- You earn a gross salary of a maximum of €4,537 based on 36 hours
- An individual choice budget of 17.05% on top of your salary that gives you part of your holiday pay and end-of-year bonus every month. You can have an amount paid out or use it for, among other things, purchasing a bicycle or purchasing extra-statutory leave
- Room for growth through our Westland Academy
- Flexible working hours that suit contemporary working
- The possibility to work partly from home with a laptop and mobile phone from the municipality
- Contribution to the costs of commuting and work from home allowance
- Annual contribution to the costs of health insurance
- Premium discount on various insurance policies
- Paid parental leave scheme for our expectant parents
- Pension scheme through the ABP
(Maybe) What for you?
Does this suit you? Then apply immediately. Do you have any questions? Contact Jeffrey Mesker on 0683297417 or send a message via Whatsapp.
Working at the municipality of Westland
Come flourish at the municipality of Westland. Within our organization you get the best out of yourself. This is how you blossom! As a person and as a professional. You will be given the space to actively think along and show initiative. That is also necessary. Our environment is changing quickly, so we change with it. That is also why our goal is to work with all employees in a mission-oriented manner in the coming years. As an agile and learning organization, we are constantly looking ‘outwards’. To know what’s going on. And what we should focus on. That dynamic appeals to you. This is how we build a beautiful Westland together!
More information about this vacancy?
Contact Jeffrey Mesker from the Municipality of Westland (
About the organization
With over 100,000 inhabitants, the municipality of Westland is one of the thirty largest municipalities in the Netherlands. With its greenhouse horticulture, the municipality of Westland is an important economic engine. Westland is located between the metropolitan areas of The Hague, Delft and Rotterdam on one side and the coast on the other. A vital economy and a flourishing community life ensure a dynamic and active municipality. Strength and ambition, innovation and professionalism; These are the core concepts that Westland is all about.
more about the Municipality of Westland >
Avenue of the Glass City 1
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.