Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
City of Haarlem
Functional manager Social Domain
Apply no later than Saturday, March 9, 2024
The Internal Services department consists of three multidisciplinary teams of advisors, including Planning & Control and Information Management. Our advisors have knowledge of the business and are the point of contact for the department managers in the organization. The ID department advises, supports, provides assistance and, if necessary, calls in specialists from the other supporting department. We provide customized solutions, enrich and analyze management information. The ID department is the link between the various departments and thus we oversee the entire organization.
- Together with your 4 colleagues, you are responsible as a team for the functional management of the applications in the field of Social Domain.
- You monitor the quality of business-critical applications, analyze and resolve problems.
- You maintain the applications and perform updates.
- You act as a bridge between the functional and technical management side of the application. You are the first point of contact for suppliers, owner and information manager and work together with the central Information Department.
- You draw up test and acceptance criteria, test procedures and test plan/user acceptance test and carry out the coordination of test and acceptance processes and (parts of) the acceptance test.
- You are responsible for user support and reporting data deviations (in the technology of the application or due to incorrect use of the application). You translate the functional system to the users and advise the users, solicited and unsolicited, regarding the functionality of the system.
- You contribute to determining functional programs of requirements for new developments (processes/applications) and implement the new functionality in the organization.
- You identify needs and wishes from within the organization and contribute to the realization of improvements and expansions.
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Experience with the design and maintenance of Suites for Social Domain (Centric).
- Basic knowledge of BISL and ASL framework.
- If you have experience with Allegro (Kred’IT) or Mo Platform (Stipter) and understand the links between various internal and external data sources, we ask you to indicate this on your CV.
- You have strong communication skills and are good at working together. You know how to achieve results in an environment that is constantly changing and requires new solutions
- We believe personal growth is important and offer numerous opportunities for this. Consider following training, certifications and other courses through our ‘Academy Haarlem’. We also offer career coaching and are happy to think along with you about your development path within the organization.
- A job of 32 to 36 hours per week. You start with an annual contract that we are happy to convert into a permanent contract if you perform well. The days are negotiable, as is the possibility of working hybridly. You will receive a mobile phone and a laptop or tablet.
- The salary depends on experience and education and is a minimum of €3,317 and a maximum of €5,274 gross per month for full-time employment of 36 hours per week. You start with an annual contract that we are happy to convert into a permanent contract if you perform well.
- On top of that you get 17.05% Individual Choice Budget. With the IKB you make choices that suit you and you determine some of your employment conditions yourself. For example, you can supplement your monthly income with a partial payment from the IKB. Or you can convert it into extra leave or achieve gross-net benefits when purchasing, for example, a bicycle, a sports subscription or a training course that is not reimbursed by the employer.
- The secondary employment conditions include reimbursement of your public transport travel costs for commuting and partially paid parental leave. ABP is the pension fund for the government and offers our employees a good pension scheme.
- We work with a wide diversity of people. Diverse in culture, age, orientation, gender, mental and physical condition and religion. We want to use the power of diversity and talents of employees to achieve good results in all areas for the residents of Haarlem and Zandvoort and create a place where everyone feels at home.
You can apply for the above vacancy via our site www.haarlem.nl/werken-bij-de-gemeente-haarlem. You will receive a response or invitation within 2 weeks of your application. For more information about the position, please contact Tina van de Walle, Advisor Functional Management Social Domain, at email@example.com Questions regarding the application procedure can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org An assessment can belong to one of the possibilities.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact the Municipality of Haarlem (
0235 11 51 15)
About the organization
Do you want to contribute to a socially involved, reliable and professional organization? Come work at Haarlem! The organization has different roles. That of a reliable service provider, professional client, expert director and socially conscious employer. In order to fulfill these roles effectively, the municipality is continuously developing and provides room for initiative and innovation. Working for Haarlem also means working for 2 boards: Haarlem and Zandvoort. We work area-oriented, with partners inside and outside the city and in ever-changing networks. Enter a flexible organization where you can discover, research and develop your talents.
more about Municipality of Haarlem >
Side vest 39
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.