Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
City of Haarlem
Functional manager of the Physical Domain
Apply no later than Friday, January 19, 2024
The Internal Services department consists of three multidisciplinary teams of advisors, including Financial Advisors and various types of Information Management Advisors. Our advisors have knowledge of the business and are the point of contact for the department managers in the organization. The ID department advises, supports, provides assistance and, if necessary, engages specialists from the other supporting department(s). We deliver customization. The ID department is the link between the various professional departments and business operations departments with which we oversee the entire organization.
The new environmental law will come into effect from January 2024. At the Municipality of Haarlem and Zandvoort we use the PowerBrowser application to process all permit applications. There are many different permits and even more ways to process and handle them. That is why PowerBrowser must also be able to communicate with other applications. We are looking for someone who wants to delve into the deepest depths of PowerBrowser and work with us to find out how we can make optimal use of the network of systems.
- You are responsible for user support and reporting data deviations (in the technology of the application or due to incorrect use of the application).
- You monitor the quality of PowerBrowser, analyze and resolve problems.
- Together with colleagues you build processes in PowerBrowser. You translate the needs of users into the system, providing solicited and unsolicited advice to users on how the system can work even better for them.
- Together with your colleagues, you draw up test criteria, test procedures and user acceptance tests. Together with your colleagues, you coordinate test and acceptance processes and (parts of) the acceptance test.
- HBO working and thinking level.
- You have strong communication skills and are good at working together.
- You are proactive and do not hesitate to figure things out independently.
- You are able to make connections between issues that are going on.
- You remain calm during disruptions and can set the right priorities even under pressure.
Not necessary, but nice if you have it:
- Basic knowledge of BISL and ASL framework.
- Experience with functional management.
- Experience in programming.
- Experience with agile/scrum.
- Experience working in the public sector.
- We believe personal growth is important and offer numerous opportunities for this. Consider following training, certifications and other courses through our ‘Academy Haarlem’.
- An employment contract for 32 – 36 hours per week. You start with an annual contract that we are happy to convert into a permanent contract if you perform well.
- The salary depends on experience and education and amounts to a maximum of €4,537 gross per month (scale 9) for full-time employment of 36 hours per week.
- In addition, you will receive a 17.05% Individual Choice Budget on your gross salary that you can spend as you wish. With the IKB you make choices that suit you and you determine some of your employment conditions yourself. For example, you can supplement your monthly income with a partial payment from the IKB. Or you can convert it into extra leave or achieve gross-net benefits when purchasing, for example, a bicycle, a sports subscription or a training course that is not reimbursed by the employer.
- In addition to your salary, we are happy to offer you even more: flexible working hours and hybrid workplaces, where you can count on good facilities to enable working from home (laptop, telephone).
- The secondary employment conditions include reimbursement of your public transport travel costs for commuting and partially paid parental leave. ABP is the pension fund for the government and offers our employees a good pension scheme.
- At the municipality of Haarlem we work with a wide diversity of people. Diverse in culture, age, orientation, gender, mental and physical condition and religion. We want to use the power of diversity and talents of employees to achieve good results in all areas for the residents of Haarlem and Zandvoort and create a place where everyone feels at home.
You can apply until December 6, 2023. Knowing more? Please feel free to contact Femmy van Abbema via email@example.com or 06 2802 2698
If you have any questions regarding the application procedure, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about this vacancy?
Contact the Municipality of Haarlem (
0235 11 51 15)
About the organization
Do you want to contribute to a socially involved, reliable and professional organization? Come work at Haarlem! The organization has different roles. That of a reliable service provider, professional client, expert director and socially conscious employer. In order to fulfill these roles effectively, the municipality is continuously developing and provides room for initiative and innovation. Working for Haarlem also means working for 2 boards: Haarlem and Zandvoort. We work area-oriented, with partners inside and outside the city and in ever-changing networks. Enter a flexible organization where you can discover, research and develop your talents.
more about Municipality of Haarlem >
Side vest 39
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.