Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Koggenland
Functional administrator Social Domain
Apply no later than Saturday 20 May 2023
Functional administrator Social Domain
(30 – 32 hours per week)
We are looking for a Functional Manager for the Social domain for the Information team that is part of the Operations department. As a functional administrator you manage the systems of the Koggenland Care Team. The care team has tasks in the field of the Social Support Act (WMO), Youth Care, Debt Assistance, Special Assistance and Minima schemes (Koggenfonds).
What are you going to do?
As a functional manager you are the link between the users and the systems. This means that you have a wide and varied package of branches. This includes: monitoring the continuity of information provision, testing and testing new or changed systems, and preparing transitions. With your customer-oriented and problem-solving ability, you ensure that they can get the best out of our systems. A rewarding position that is rarely boring and with an important social component: the best service for employees and residents. To achieve this, you perform the following activities:
- You manage and maintain the applications of the social domain;
- You are the point of contact for colleagues and end users for questions about improvements and changes, wishes about the design of the (application) systems, incidents and problems, data and management information;
- You advise in close consultation with the quality staff on the preparation, design and optimization of (new) work processes;
- you ensure the proper, stable and secure functioning of information systems. By making connections, upgrades, new functionalities and installations run smoothly. You are also responsible for user management;
- you promote and monitor the application(s) in terms of privacy, security, authorizations and procedures;
- you are able to identify processes and propose improvements;
- you provide management information to policy and executives;
- you inform, advise and instruct users for the optimal use of the applications;
- in case of disruptions you have close contact with the software supplier Pink Roccade and/or with our service center DeSom;
- performing and assisting with other activities in the department.
What do you have?
For this position you have an HBO working and thinking level and preferably a professional HBO education. You have experience as an application manager and are familiar with the social domain. In addition, you are customer-oriented, service-oriented, stress-resistant, flexible and you can work well together. You have perseverance, humor and a healthy portion of empathy.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a challenging position in an expert team at the best employer of 2021 in our industry. After all, Koggenland is a ‘world-class workplace’. We have an informal, professional and family culture where hard work and a good atmosphere go hand in hand. We consider it important to pay attention to each other, personal contact and short lines of communication with our colleagues, residents and entrepreneurs. In addition to a pleasant working environment, we also offer you:
- Depending on education and experience, a salary of up to €4,537 gross per month based on a 36-hour working week, salary scale 9;
- an employment contract for the duration of 1 year with a view to permanent employment;
- an Individual Choice Budget – bundling of holiday pay, end-of-year bonus and extra statutory leave – of approximately 17.05% of your gross salary, in which you can make choices that suit your personal wishes and goals;
- pension accrual with the ABP and the possibility to participate in a group health insurance;
- the possibility to work in a hybrid way with a homework allowance;
- development and training provided by the Westfriesland Academy and other opportunities;
- many activities from our staff association
For more information about the position, please contact Tim Koenders, head of the Operations department on 0650170487. For more information about the procedure? Please contact Lisanne Steltman, HR advisor, by phone or via WhatsApp on 06- 29 63 83 98.
About the Municipality of Koggenland
Between Hoorn and Heerhugowaard, a short journey from the Randstad and close to the highway, lies a vast green polder: welcome to the municipality of Koggenland! Characteristic of the municipality of Koggenland are the typical West Frisian villages, the sober mentality and the friendly atmosphere. The municipality has more than 22,000 inhabitants. We believe it is important that our residents, entrepreneurs and social organizations are given the space to express and further develop their ideas regarding their living and working environment.
About the organization
The organization consists of the Services, Operations and Management departments. About 200 employees work for the municipality of Koggenland. The organization wants to distinguish itself with enterprising colleagues who consider quality and cooperation to be of paramount importance and know how to take advantage of opportunities. We believe it is important to strive for results that we can be proud of.
There is an informal atmosphere and the lines are short. You also have a lot of freedom to organize your own work. We have put together an introduction program for our new colleagues and your buddy will help you on your way. An active staff association organizes regular activities to keep in touch with colleagues in a different way.
There is no doubt that it is fun to work at Koggenland. Koggenland has been voted the best employer 2021 in our industry. As a token of appreciation, we received the World-class Workplace quality mark. This quality mark is 100% based on feedback from employees.
We listen to employees and use their feedback to continuously improve the organization. We score high on enthusiasm, employees are passionate about their work. Employees experience freedom to organize their work as well as possible and there is sufficient role clarity. Now that a lot of people work from home, these are important conditions for success. As a municipality we are happy with this title, it motivates us to maintain strong points and to further address areas for improvement. We want to keep this up and get even better. We will do this together.
Do you want to know more about Koggenland?
Check out our mission and vision at https://www.koggenland.nl/missie-en-visie.
More information about this vacancy?
Please contact Lisanne Steltman of the Municipality of Koggenland (
About the organization
The municipality of Koggenland is an attractive residential municipality located in West Friesland. Koggenland forms a green buffer between Hoorn and Heerhugowaard. The area is characterized by its wide landscape and small village centers. The municipality has more than 22,000 inhabitants.
The organization consists of the Services & Administration, Advice & Support, Housing & Business, Welfare & Care and Finance departments. More than 170 people work there. The organization wants to distinguish itself with enterprising colleagues who consider quality and cooperation to be of paramount importance and know how to take advantage of opportunities. We believe it is important to strive for results that we can be proud of.
more about Municipality of Koggenland >
middle court 2
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.