Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Edam-Volendam
Employee Key Registers BAG-WOZ
Apply no later than Sunday 25 June 2023
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a beautiful municipality? Do you want to be part of a great team? Do you want to be part of a fun, ambitious organization and do you recognize yourself in the profile below? Then this job is made for you. You can now become part of our team! Do not hesitate for a moment and apply for this position now!
The Information Provision section of the Business Administration department is looking for a:
Employee Key Registers BAG-WOZ
(Employee Operations B, 36 hours a week)
Various disciplines are represented in the Operations department, which must ensure that the rest of the organization can function optimally through (policy) framework, advice and support. The department is involved in (financial) planning & control, financial administration, taxes and WOZ, facility support, computerization & automation (ICT) and documentary information provision. The last two components are organizationally housed in the Information provision section. This section would like to strengthen the IV-Data Management team with a colleague who focuses on service, customer focus and quality.
As a BAG and WOZ key register employee, you register, manage, edit, and check data and information in the area of the municipal key registers BAG and WOZ. You generate and collect information and data for these key registers. You also monitor the quality and topicality of information and data. You identify and report changes in the basic registrations, making connections between the basic registration BAG and the WOZ.
You can immediately get started with a very nice project with the aim of bringing together, improving and managing the basic data about our municipal addresses and Buildings (BAG) and Property Valuation (WOZ) and Key Register Large-scale Topography (BGT) in one Connected Objects Registration (SOR).
In this way you make an important contribution to improving the information provision for your own colleagues, but also for our residents, companies and authorities. In that role you are one of the ambassadors for the team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can think along and advise on a tactical and executive level;
- Registers, manages, edits and checks data and information for the basic registers BAG and WOZ;
- Measure objects from drawing or on location and do indoor recordings;
- The organization advises, checks, supports in the implementation of data management of the BAG and the WOZ;
- Makes connections between the basic registers BAG and WOZ;
- Working together with the administrators of the basic registers BGT and core registration GEO in the eventual creation of the Connected Objects Registration (SOR);
- Consults with colleagues and functional managers to have changes in work processes translated into adjustments in the ICT systems;
- Contributes to the development of the information policy regarding the BAG and WOZ key registers, and identifies and advises on necessary adjustments, improvements and their implementation;
- Contributes to improvements in the work processes regarding the basic registrations BAG and WOZ, in accordance with legal requirements.
What are you bringing?
- You have at least an MBO + tailored to the position and preferably an HBO working and thinking level (e.g. brokerage or architecture);
- Relevant knowledge and experience in the field of the WOZ Act is an advantage;
- Architectural insight, including being able to read and interpret architectural drawings;
- You are well able to analyze information from different sources;
- Knowledge and affinity with administrative processes and procedures;
- You are sociable and your oral and written skills are good;
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn, decisive, flexible, result-oriented and like to be challenged to think along and work on new developments or changes in working methods;
- You are involved and can work both independently and in a team;
- In possession of a driving license B.
Competencies such as customer focus, problem solving, flexibility, carefulness and communication skills are key words.
What do we offer you?
A challenging position with a lot of responsibility. In addition to the opportunity to develop yourself further, depending on your knowledge, education and experience, a maximum salary of €4,052 gross per month is offered for this position (job scale 8) at 36 hours per week with an additional Individual Choice Budget (17.05 %). In addition, the usual municipal legal status regulations and the collective labor agreement of municipalities apply.
For more information about this position, please contact Jan Burger, Information Services Team Leader, or for information about the procedure, contact HRM advisor Jeroen Scheijde. Both can be reached on telephone number (0299) 398398. You can submit your response with CV and letter of motivation before 26 June 2023 via the application form, stating vacancy number HR-30 | Employee Key Registers BAG/WOZ.
More information about this function can be found on our website. www.werkenbij-edam-volendam.nl.
More information about this vacancy?
Please contact Kees Klouwer of the Municipality of Edam-Volendam (
About the organization
more about Municipality of Edam-Volendam >
W. van de Knoopdreef 1
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.