Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg
Contract manager social domain
Apply no later than Sunday 17 September 2023
How do you matter?
- You manage the implementation of contracts with suppliers for services in the social domain such as student transport, reintegration and participation processes.
- You regularly consult with suppliers and, if necessary, act as project leader in the event of problems in the implementation and developments in the market.
- You advise (pro-actively) on appropriate contract requirements and agreements in tenders for products and services.
- You work together with colleagues (contract owners, contract manager, purchasing advisor and policy advisors and directors) and regionally with contract managers from other municipalities
What does your day look like?
A contract manager’s day is never the same. Today you have an appointment with a supplier at the office, because a number of things are not going well. You have already prepared yourself the day before by reading up on the agreements that have been made with this supplier. You have also spoken with your colleague from the Work Income Youth and Care department about what is not going well. The conversation with
the supplier has gone well, because clear agreements have been made about the points that need to be improved. The next appointment is with your purchasing colleague about a tender that will be forthcoming for reintegration services. You have lunch with your colleagues in the company restaurant and ‘s
in the afternoon you work at home to update your email. Among other things, you answer emails about new services that suppliers would like to offer to the municipality and you inform the alderman about the status of the contract for student transport. You also prepare for the next day. You pay a working visit to a supplier of aids and take a look at the aid depot of the municipality. You have done everything you wanted to do today and you close with a feeling of satisfaction.
What are you bringing?
- HBO working and thinking level
- At least three years of proven experience as a contract manager
- Experience with a role as a project leader in escalations
- Possess Nevi contract and supplier management training (or equivalent)
- Analytical ability, result-oriented and vision on your profession as a contract manager
- Empathy, persuasiveness, initiative
What do we do for you?
- Salary of a minimum of €3,719 and a maximum of €5,366 per month based on a 36-hour working week (scale 10a)
- This is a permanent job starting with a temporary employment contract of 12 months
- Individual choice budget (IKB) worth 17.05% of the salary (including holiday allowance and year-end bonus)
- Personal development opportunities and study facilities
- Working from home options, an iPhone and laptop.
Will you be working here soon?
Working for Operations is working for the engine of the municipality. This department is involved in every development or every process. Advisors and support staff work here to help colleagues do their job. At BV you will find HR, finance, communication, purchasing, information management, research, IT, facility management, management advice and legal affairs. In short, great variety in colleagues and in the work.
Good to know
- For more information, please contact Lennart Vroegindeweij, Operations team leader on (070) 300 9105
- You can respond until September 17
More information about this vacancy?
Please contact Mariëlle van Harmelen of the Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg (
About the organization
That means working for a social and enterprising municipality with approximately 75,000 inhabitants. We are working on the joint ambition to provide the best possible service to residents, companies and institutions. We encourage our employees’ own creativity and solution-oriented approach. The lines are short, we know each other and we know what is going on. We do all this under the motto: Trust, Connect and Responsibility. The 2019-2020 employee survey showed that employees value the trust of their employer and that it makes them more independent and flexible. This positive appreciation resulted in the quality mark “Best employer”.
more about Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg >
Queen Wilhelmina Avenue 2
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.