Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg
Apply no later than Friday, November 24, 2023
How do you matter?
- You actively manage all agreements, obligations, conditions, assumptions, expectations and objectives related to a contract, from the moment of signing until the completion of the contract
- You identify and reduce shortcomings, gaps, ambiguity and differences in interpretation in the aforementioned aspects
- You provide timely, as accurate as possible information about the status, progress, financial aspects, risks, decisions taken, action plans and open issues to the contract owner, other parties involved and any auditors, in accordance with agreed agreements or upon request
- You plan, lead and document required consultation moments with the contract owner, project or service manager, contract manager of the counterparty and other relevant stakeholders within both your own organization and that of the counterparty
- You manage all contract-related documents, overviews and correspondence in a clear manner, possibly with the help of others
- You manage aspects or (side) objectives that are important to both contracting parties, even if these are not explicitly stated in the contract
What does your day look like?
No day is the same, but here is an example of how things could go.
At the start of the day you will contact the delivery manager to discuss the current contract negotiations. This results in actions that you must take this week with the internal organization and contract partners. You will then have a meeting with colleagues to jointly shape the further development of the management organization. Here you make a proposal for how we, as a management organization, deal with contracts from the IT partners. You will then have an appointment with an IT partner to discuss and comment on the proposal. After lunch you drive home to quietly review a number of contracts and provide comments.
What are you bringing?
- HBO+ working and thinking level
- At least 2 years (medior) to 5 (senior) years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of purchasing processes / European tender processes
- NEVI 2 Public and/or (international) equivalent knowledge of purchasing and contract management obtained through work experience
- A strong affinity with the management of IT contracts and contract law, procurement legislation, privacy legislation and IT security
What do we do for you?
- Salary of a minimum of €4,020 and a maximum of €5,725 per month based on a 36-hour working week (scale 11)
- This concerns a permanent job that starts with a temporary employment contract of 12 months
- Individual choice budget (IKB) worth 17.05% of the salary (incl. holiday pay and end-of-year bonus)
- Personal development opportunities and study facilities
- A developing department in which a good working atmosphere and collegiality are important
- Work from home options, an iPhone and laptop
Will you be working here soon?
Working for Operations is working for the driving force of the municipality. This department is involved in every development or process. Advisors and support staff work here to help colleagues do their work. At BV you will find HR, finance, communication, purchasing, information management, research, IT, facility affairs, management advice and legal affairs. In short, great variety in colleagues and in the work.
Good to know
- For more information, please contact Dries Krens via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 5313 0734
- You can respond until Friday, November 24, 2023.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact Nancy van Diemen from the Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg (
+31 70 300 8765)
About the organization
A social and enterprising municipality with more than 75,000 inhabitants. Here we work together with 650 colleagues to provide the best possible services for residents, companies and institutions. The lines are short, we know each other and we know what is going on. Under the motto: trust, connection and responsibility.
more about the Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg >
Koningin Wilhelminalaan 2
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.