Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Municipality of Schagen
Apply no later than Sunday, April 2, 2023
(32-36 hours per week)
At the municipality of Schagen there is room for an experienced automation consultant who knows what it means to translate questions from the organization into technical solutions and can think along about, for example, digitization within the specialist departments.
What are you going to do?
The municipality has started the transition from management to more control. Execution and delivery of ICT services are increasingly being outsourced to suppliers. The organization where you come to work has a hybrid IT environment (private data center with cloud facilities) and an extensive application landscape. With your knowledge of IT architecture and cloud solutions, you advise on issues such as the design of a new workplace concept and a future-proof infrastructure.
Within the team of advisors you are a sparring partner in the field of digitization and information provision. Together with them you explore the information issues that play a role within the organization and you translate this into projects in the field of infrastructure, cloud and hosting of applications and (management) services.
A number of activities on a regular day can include;
- Consultation with external ICT partners about the delivery of services and solutions.
- Collaborate on projects with colleagues from business operations or specialist departments to ensure digitization in the organization.
- Monitor infrastructure changes.
- Advising the organization on new solutions.
It is your role to understand issues and analyze what is actually going on in order to arrive at innovative solutions. You work well together and you find it interesting to advise different teams within the municipality. You do this together with your fellow advisors.
What do we ask?
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Several years of experience in an advisory role;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and architecture;
Qualities that will help you within this position in the organization are: a listening ear, thoroughness, tactical and analytical ability, guts and an integrated view. You have networking skills and you easily make the connection between colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
What do we offer?
- A salary between €3,701 and €5,372 bpm (Scale 11 Cao Municipalities, salary table 1-4-2022), an IKB (personal choice budget) of 17.05% and other excellent employment conditions;
- Flexible working hours: you work place and time independent, working from home is also part of that;
- A versatile work package, in which your job satisfaction is also our interest;
- Opportunities for your development and development in a professional and fun team;
- A nice arrangement, where you choose your own laptop and mobile;
- An employment contract for at least one year with a view to permanent employment.
Has your interest been awakened?
Respond no later than April 2, 2023 and maybe we’ll talk soon!
After the closing date of the vacancy, we will contact you for a possible introduction and possibly a 2nd interview afterwards.
Do you want to know more about the vacancy? Please contact Oliver McLean, I&A team leader at 06-22416469.
More information about this vacancy?
Please contact Mirelle Blom of the Municipality of Schagen (
+31 6 34084064)
About the organization
A cozy city center, picturesque villages, green polders, flowering bulb fields and about 18 kilometers of sustainable beach. That is the municipality of Schagen! On the north side of the Randstad, with breathing space and fun. As a municipality, we are small enough for an informal character and large enough to keep your tasks interesting.
We are constructive and direct in our opinion. Our lines are short. Together with our residents, we are working towards a strong future. Where living, working and recreation are one whole.
Working at Schagen means that you have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally through training. Did you know that you can work independently of time and place with your own laptop and telephone? Both at the office and within the walls of your own home?
We have flexible workplaces in the town hall. We also have fresh fruit every day and beautiful meeting rooms where you can be present both digitally and physically.
Still interested? Let us know through your application or if you have any questions, feel free to call us!
more about Municipality of Schagen >
(0224) 210 400
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.