Employer name, application deadline, working location, working hours per week, salary/wage, and education level requirement are as follows:
Chief Information Security Officer
Apply no later than Sunday, February 11, 2024
As a CISO at work organization BUCH, you have a challenging position and you are the expert in the field of information security. You are responsible for organization-wide control and management of information security. Your crucial role includes conducting relevant information security investigations at all levels, preparing solicited and unsolicited advice, and, if necessary, prescribing applicable guidelines and standards. You are the connecting factor between information security issues, the transition capacity and the risk appetite of the organization. The ICT course was recently approved by the BUCH board, with which we will make the transition from a traditional working environment to the cloud in the coming years. Your knowledge and input are essential and make this challenge even more interesting!
You guarantee transparent decision-making, in which management, directors, boards, colleges and councils can take their responsibility. You consult and inform actively and regularly with and to all parts of our organization. From management to implementation and shares your knowledge about the field so that we work together effectively and efficiently at all levels.
You coordinate the work of the Privacy Officers and Information Security Officer (ISO) group and manage the budget. You work closely with the Data Protection Officer (FG), the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Information Manager. You advise and monitor security incidents and are involved in incident response and continuity plans. In the event of serious information security incidents, you communicate with or without the CIO towards concern management and the colleges, explaining situations and offering trade prospects.
In addition, you focus on drawing up information security policy documents, setting up and effectively deploying the Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), and drawing up and supervising risk analyses.
You are a convincing discussion partner with broad knowledge and interest in the field who is committed to achieving results. Your communication skills and your command of the Dutch language, spoken and written, are excellent. You apply these skills in communication about information security at various levels with the administrative organizational units. You are by nature a driving force and know how to bring things to a successful conclusion. You create good cooperation between the different parties and ensure that it is effective and efficient. You are proactive, independent, flexible and solution-oriented.
It is important to keep your knowledge up to date, including obtaining and maintaining relevant certifications
- Completed university education supplemented with demonstrable relevant work experience in a political-administrative environment;
- Preferably you have certifications such as C-CISO, CISM, CISA, CRISC;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of IT and capabilities in the field of technical information security measures;
- Knowledge and experience in the field of privacy, risk analysis, consultancy and organizational science.
- Familiarity with the Government Information Security Baseline (BIO) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- A healthy dose of administrative sensitivity;
- You have a strong network in information security or are willing to build one.
Working as a work organization for the municipalities of Bergen, Uitgeest, Heiloo and Castricum. We respond to changes in society, the role of the government in this, social tasks, the call from society for transparency and the pursuit of optimal services for all residents within the BUCH working area. It is therefore a great challenge to work for the four clients.
We offer you a challenging position in a dynamic working environment. You work in a close-knit and committed team that is always there for each other. There is plenty of room for your ideas and initiatives. We think it is important that you keep your knowledge and skills up to date, and you can use a training budget for this. But we also have our own BUCH academy, one place where you can receive and give education, training and lectures. You start with an introductory program with us so that you quickly feel at home.
- A gross monthly salary between €5,008 and €6,777 (scale 12) based on 36 hours per week;
- An individual choice budget of 17.05% per month on top of your salary. You can use this at a time of your choosing for, among other things:
- Holiday pay
- Extra leave hours
- Extra salary
- Training costs
- A contribution to your sports subscription and/or museum annual pass.
- A pension scheme through the ABP pension fund;
- More than 5 weeks of holiday per year;
- A travel allowance or work from home allowance, laptop and telephone;
- The possibility to start with a permanent employment contract.
Nice! Respond before February 12, 2024. Would you like some more information first? Contact Carla Klein, IT team manager. You can call or app her on 06-18300241.
Do we match?
The selection consists of a first and second job interview, followed by an employment conditions interview. An assessment or reference check can be part of the procedure.
More information about this vacancy?
Contact Carla Klein from the BUCH (
+31 6 18300241)
About the organization
Our organization: more quality The BUCH is a work organization. The municipalities therefore still have their own council, council and way of working. We do strive to do more and more things the same. We pay close attention to the color locale, or what makes our municipalities so unique. By working together we are less vulnerable, we deliver more quality and it sometimes ultimately costs less money.
more about De BUCH >
This job is posted on gemeentebanen.nl. Click here to apply.